Hairy man and coloring body hair

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by pichulon, Jun 10, 2006.

1. pichulon

pichulon New Member

I am a very hairy guy. I like it, I would never shave my body hair.
    One thing though, my body hair is light, kind of blond, and, for a more dramatic effect, I was thinking about dyeing my body hair, chest, arms, shoulders, hands,legs.
    My theory is this, I see women dyeing their hair, and , women have to retouch their hair because the roots grow darker... ( several GF's dyed their hair blond , a common thing w girls )...but body hair is short, so I would not have that problem.
    I am just interested in viewing my body covered w dark hair as opposed to my light hair. I would look like a cave man....LOL

Any suggestions??? perhaps someone else did it. Girls enlight their body hair , I do not think a girl would make it dark.......

2. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    While you may not have a massive problem with different coloured hair roots, you would still have a problem with new hair - they will be blond, and you will have different coloured hair on your body.

3. mellowmal

mellowmal New Member

Another thing to consider is the fact that a lot of dyes can be harsh. You may end up with slightly chemically burnt hairs, which would be brittle and scratchy, or worse, a rash. That would be a conversation starter for sure, but maybe not the one you were hoping for!

I tried to go for red hair once. It turned purple and felt like straw for months. Blech!

4. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    The two points listed above are valid concerns, but I would like to add one more thing. You mention dying all of your body hair but haven't said anything about your pubic hair. If I may, I'd like to paraphrase James Bond and say that the collar should match the cuffs.

5. PECTACULAR

PECTACULAR New Member

Albums:
    agree with the above opinions. Plus body hair is not as densly covering the skin like hair on yur head. the skin may stain making you an all over mess. be happy with the blonde.

just my opinion.

6. Nelly Gay

Nelly Gay New Member

You can dye your eyelashes and eyebrows with at-home kits.
    I see no reason why you could not dye your body hair "darker".
    Seemingly, Marilyn Monroe bleached her pubes !
    Choose a suitable colour (not too dark) and do a patch test to avoid possible allergies/irritations .
    Most pubic hair is considerably darker than head hair though.

7. jetjock6

jetjock6 New Member

I'm a very hairy guy too. I came across this article on the internet so I registered with LPSG so I could reply. I actually don't have a large penis. I have a very small one. My natural hair color is brown but I have been doing the same thing you suggested. For years, I have been coloring all my body hair allover jet black. I love it. It makes a huge difference in how hairy you look and I get a lot of positive comments. The only thing is lately I have been reading that dark hair dye may cause cancer. It's kind of scary so I was thinking of stopping. Does anyone have any knowlege of this other than what's posted on the internet about it? I have done searches and read both articles that said yes it does and no it doesn't. I'd appreciate any feedback. Also, good advice to do a patch test but the advice about not going too dark isn't good. Only jet black gives that real hairy effect. Did you end up coloring? If so, how did you like it? I love my body hair too and am proud of my small penis. Coloring all my body hair jet black made my penis and balls look even smaller and I think it looks hot.

8. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    I used red conditioner on my chest hair to lighten it.
    I would sugest a shampoo or conditioner to darken your body hair

9. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Good Suggestion....I would use a dark brown color. These types of hair treatments may add a little tint to your already blond body hair.

There are temporary colors that you only leave on for about 5 mins. They should not stain your skin. "Just for Men"..Beard color should work just fine.
    :cool:

10. tousnu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hair dye used to contain lead, therfore, cancer causing. These colors haven't been marketed since the 60's. Hair color now is vegetable dye. Perfectly safe.

11. dreamer20

Gold Member

It is a fact that men have to retouch their hair too.:tongue:

12. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    have used just for men beard and mustache real black or jet black for a few years now. hate the grey hairs in the center of my chest and some in my pubes. do it about every 6 weeks. am hairy and love it too...agree that darker makes you look hairier, but mine is dark to begin with so i am really only covering the grey ones. suggestion..wet your skin forst in the shower. if not your skin may stain..it will fade in a day or two though.

13. coltguy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I dated a guy who was a hairdresser. Covered in fur from head to toe, he dyed his chest hair as well as what was on his head and face. It was red too.
    He is a wonderful man.

14. MagicTongue

MagicTongue New Member

These days, just sitting on your butt can cause cancer. My sister and I dye or bleach our hair all the time and have we come down with cancer? Nope!

Just be careful not to stain the skin... It can take a bit for the dyed skin to resume it's normal color.

15. bluemountain

bluemountain Member

Albums:
    have used Just for Men on several ocassions. Works great and last for abt 6 weeks. Color chest hair & pubes-easy to use too!

16. spunkyspunk

spunkyspunk New Member

Albums:
    anyone know any good websites for hairy men? i'm not particuarly into bigger (or older) bear guys - no offence to anyone, it's all valid, just not my thing - but hairy really does it for me

17. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

*Late post* Staying safe, you should try using the newer hair shampoos designed to slowly color har that way you can slowly shade by shade get your hair darkerm and get a suedo wash in between. using dies, can stain the skin, and burn sensitive areas (genitals, under arms, anal core, etc.) Dude, honestly if you want dramatic, hookup with somone who likes light colored hair and you'll get a kick out of their interest.
    Or you can buy a dark collored fur coat.

:cool:

18. MARCOPOLO4

MARCOPOLO4 New Member

i have been using 'just for men' hair color for many years but no way does it last 6 weeks more like 6 days if that.

19. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, might be tricky to do but have to confess, men covered with dark hair are very attractive to me.

Sparks off the whole primal, strong, dominate thing.

20. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm. Much younger, my hair was blonde, my eye brows were jet black, and my beard was brown.

Chest hair? Hah!

Maybe maybe three or four.

the pubes were blonde like, with brown.

It was natural and people thought it was interesting.

Natural requires fewer explanations.

Draft saved Draft deleted