Hairy men at the pool

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I spent some time at the pool over the holiday weekend and was surprised to see the number of men sporting all of their body hair. I don't know if the summer snuck up on them and they didn't have time to shave or if the shaving craze is fading. I am hairy and have always been proud to be different. I am glad to see others accepting themselves and showing the fur.

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The pool and the beach have always been the places to see hot, hairy daddy types - past, present, and hopefully future !

Sogious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Every time I see a hairy chest I feel like I'm about to go into hyper ventilation. It's so damn sexy as hell, especially with muscle. I just started to grow chest hairy with minoxidil. It's coming along after six months, surprisingly. Apparently it's topical.
I miss the days I went to a gym. Checking out ripped, hairy guy was my favorite thing next to working out next to them. They never went by the pool, except maybe one guy.
Once I saw a hairy guy start to shave. I was almost about to cry. Fortunately, he was just grooming.

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny, but I've noticed the opposite trend. In the last few weeks at the gym, it seemed like a lot of guys who'd been furry all winter were showing up shaved or closely trimmed.

Lots of summer buzz haircuts starting to appear as well.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Furry never went out of style to me! and didn't like the way i felt shaved the time I tried it. and as for back fur...that is the icing on the cake in my opinion!

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Every time I see a hairy chest I feel like I'm about to go into hyper ventilation. It's so damn sexy as hell, especially with muscle. I just started to grow chest hairy with minoxidil. It's coming along after six months, surprisingly. Apparently it's topical.
I miss the days I went to a gym. Checking out ripped, hairy guy was my favorite thing next to working out next to them. They never went by the pool, except maybe one guy.
Once I saw a hairy guy start to shave. I was almost about to cry. Fortunately, he was just grooming.

Whats that mate?