Hairy men at the pool

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
was at the pool recently and there was this guy (no MAN) sitting against the wall...and I found myself hypnotized watching all his body hair (front and back) swaying in the water....amazing sight......thank god for sunglasses....
at once point he had his arms up, so his hairy pits were swaying in the water....

glad water hides wet spots....

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think this shaving craze was created by the Skin Care/Dermatology offices to make money on the side. They advertise these self conscious sounding commercials for lazer hair removal, telling women to book an appointment for their man b/c he's just "too embarrassed" to do it himself. Load of garbage.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like my men to be as natural as possible. If they've got hair, leave it, if they're naturally smooth then that's nice, too.

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
oh yah..seems furry is in! Lots of twinks at my gym even sporting fur and beards. :) LOVE IT!

Oh FUCKING HOT! you like twinks with Beards? I'm a little old to be a twink but im still kinda youngish looking and have a little goatee can i be the meat in an OC sandwich?

I think fur is great but i do definatly think there are limits....... I know alot of people like furry balls..... but i have to say as some-one that loves sucking and licking on balls non furry balls are nicer to lick becuase you dont get fur in your mouth..... however Furry chests are hot as all fucking hell...... shaved pubes make the cock look bigger.... i like a bit of manscaping but not total cleanscape either

Last edited:

flsmoothie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a hairy chest and even though I knew smooth chests were the in thing a while ago, I never even considered shaving mine.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will gladly brush your back daily, but not mow it :)
L.O.L.! If I let it grow out all the way, I'd need a brush! All kidding aside, it's uncomfortable under a shirt when the hair gets long. After I trim it with the clippers, clothes feel better. Summer is coming. Time for my head to toe trim.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

magnificent! this is the kind of sights that cause my cock to snake its way out my trunk leg and get me in trouble on the beach! I grew up in a family where most of the men on both sides where this hairy. some a lot more. and since they were all in pretty good shape I always found it extremely hot! I feel I got cheated a bit in back hair since mine is not as widespread as this..wish it were. great pic ..thanks for bringing back memories of family vacations at the shore with it!

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
magnificent! This is the kind of sights that cause my cock to snake its way out my trunk leg and get me in trouble on the beach! I grew up in a family where most of the men on both sides where this hairy. Some a lot more. And since they were all in pretty good shape i always found it extremely hot! I feel i got cheated a bit in back hair since mine is not as widespread as this..wish it were. Great pic ..thanks for bringing back memories of family vacations at the shore with it!

grossss

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Young guys are picking up the shaving thing from the girls around them who say they don't like it. The same force that is making them wear that stupid Axe Body spray... Not just a underarm deodorant mind you, but you need to spray a bunch of girls perfume all over your entire body... don't you see what's happening? the girls are trying to turn young men into young girls... I wish they would just go do their lesbian experiments so they can get back to understanding that they want a real man... hair and all, or they will never be satisfied.
Bring on the hair... I too have see a resurgence of facial hair. In my circle of friends, there isn't anyone who shave their back, they showcase it. And as far as chests... why in God's name would anyone shave their chest!!!?