Hairy men at the pool

pozboro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And as far as chests... why in God's name would anyone shave their chest!!!?

While I agree with the general pro-hair sentiment (and have a foot long dark red beard to prove it) every year or two, I get this wild hair up my... well, and i just decide to shave my chest. I just like how the skin feels for a while -- the sensation is so different, but I HATE to shave much more and the hair grows back pretty quickly.
But what can I say, I love to experiment...

Mulebear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like body hair and really love a nice full beard, but I also have this thing for bald or shaved heads. A bald man with a full beard is very hot.

I occasionally shave my head, but, unfortunately, I have a very thick head of hair and shaving it can be problematic. Lately I've just kept it cropped very, very short. Fortunately my Significant Other has a big gray beard and is completely bald. I love it.

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since May I've grown a full beard and I've stopped shaving my shoulders for a minute. I'm shaving my head and keeping my hair short trying to go for that Richie Havens look. Recently won a wet underwear contest at a bar so I know the extra hair is working to my advantage.

huskielover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This one is smoldering!

Love this pic. But somehow the beard looks photoshopped to me. Or dyed. I had a beard for years and my sister colored it once. She's a beautician and showed me how to do it. It looked fake to me, though. Didn't like it.

D_Mephistophiles Scatlicker

Account Disabled
Media
i like fur everywhere except on the back. i would kill to have a thick carpet on my chest. i've seen younger guys with that and it makes me think "god hates me".
By looking at your photos HungNPHL, I'd say nobody could hate you, especially God. I wouldn't change a thing. They say shaving makes hair grow back thicker. You might try that, but in my opinion you are perfect as is.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to agree...I noticed the same thing....you can't see the hair follicles... a spray on beard? odd...

Love this pic. But somehow the beard looks photoshopped to me. Or dyed. I had a beard for years and my sister colored it once. She's a beautician and showed me how to do it. It looked fake to me, though. Didn't like it.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to agree...I noticed the same thing....you can't see the hair follicles... a spray on beard? odd...

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
L.O.L.! If I let it grow out all the way, I'd need a brush! All kidding aside, it's uncomfortable under a shirt when the hair gets long. After I trim it with the clippers, clothes feel better. Summer is coming. Time for my head to toe trim.

OK, so now it is time for you to post a hair pic in your gallery for those of us who love back hair to lust over, eh? :biggrin1:

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rather carry on on shaving tbh. On another person I couldn't care less if they are hairy/non hairy.

luv2watchdick

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

It may have been I wouldn't know about that guy, but sometimes you can tell when they've been 'enhanced'

I thought he was hot :biggrin1:

pozboro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Man you guys are harsh! I looked at the pic of the guy with the beard and didn't quite see it. I know what you mean though, the pic is just too perfect. While I will agree that he's very manicured and the photo most likely photoshoped, I'd still bet that's really his beard. Granted, I have only see the pic on an older laptop but I still think it's really his hair -- all of it -- every wonderful hair of it. YUM.