Hairy Men have Higher IQ's

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just read this on AOL:

"A study published by psychiatrist Dr. Aikarakudy Alias concluded that men with extraordinarily high IQ's generally had thicker, more abundant body hair than their less intelligent counterparts. He also found that the smartest members of Mensa (a high-IQ society) tended to have thick hair on their backs, as well as their chests."

I'm not sure what to think...yet

Who funded this study???? Who would even think of it??? WHO??:boggled:

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
*makes appointments for*
Nuclear Physicists National Convention
NASA
Google
I'll check back once I've examined all the men :biggrin:

It might be an interesting study, it's most likely flawed in someway though. I just have that feeling.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This cannot be real! :eek: If it is then I am doomed to date dumb men; because hairy backs totally skeeve me out. :yuck:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hehe....I always wondered where I got my extreme intelligence from! lol. I've got thick ass chest and belly hair, and small patches of dense hair on my back (not many of them though, so I guess I'm not a total genius lol)

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Give an ex-GF some hot wax... I'm sure she'd wax your back for free to listen to the screams :rolleyes:

LMAO! :biggrin1: I think there is more than one woman out there (exgirlfriend or not) that would love to pour hot wax on me and rip my back hair off lmao! (ok only one or two....its hard to hate the Bear :biggrin1:)