Hairy Men have Higher IQ's

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL Yes, that's right up there with squeezing back zits for fun things girls like to do for their guys. :tongue:
I did say EX GF:wink: do u think an ex gf would do it the fast quick painless method, or a slower, paced ripping causing banshee like yelling:biggrin1: and of course there is always gonad waxing too :tongue:

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hmmm well i dunno... I'm pretty hairy.. keep it trimmed tho. (all over) and I was valedictorian out of not only my class but entire college.. so it may be true :)
You don't look too hairy to me:tongue: Could I do an upclose tactile inspection?:eek::biggrin1: Please, pretty please, with a cherry on top.:smile:

Last edited:

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media
I just read this on AOL:

"A study published by psychiatrist Dr. Aikarakudy Alias concluded that men with extraordinarily high IQ's generally had thicker, more abundant body hair than their less intelligent counterparts. He also found that the smartest members of Mensa (a high-IQ society) tended to have thick hair on their backs, as well as their chests."

I'm not sure what to think...yet

We are probably just as dumb as everyone else. :rolleyes:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You don't look too hairy to me:tongue: Could I do an upclose tactile inspection?:eek::biggrin1: Please, pretty please, with a cherry on top.:smile:

:) i said trimmed ... takes a lot of manscaping ya know! then again i'm a redhead...so light colored body hair. But hey! i'm all for tactile investigations :)

Earthbound

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've heard this before. I'm pretty hairy all over, very heavy beard growth also. I was valedictorian of my high school class, and qualified for Mensa but didn't follow-through with joining.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It was for NJ (thus the ^^).

Ah - Here "^^", and varients thereof, tend to refer to the post directly above. Perhaps I might bring your attention to the quote function. :tongue:

I've no doubt your man loves you - he doesn't dare otherwise... :biggrin1::tongue:

I have never enjoyed a man I could intimidate - I much prefer what I have, a man who dares to love me, not one who doesn't dare not to. :smile:

Well there you have it. I knew there was a reason I liked hairy men! LOL! Now where is that hot wax when you need it? I have a number of candidates in mind...

Wax them? Why would you wax them? Oh wait - you mean the revenge waxing mentioned above... Jeeez, you girls are mean! :eek:

Last edited:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah - Here "^^", and varients thereof, tend to refer to the post directly above. Perhaps I might bring your attention to the quote function. :tongue:

I have never enjoyed a man I could intimidate - I much prefer what I have, a man who dares to love me, not one who doesn't dare not to. :smile:

Wax them? Why would you wax them? Oh wait - you mean the revenge waxing mentioned above... Jeeez, you girls are mean! :eek:

No, not really. It isnt so bad once you get used to it. I have a friend here on board who said they would cry if they had to be waxed like women. Not that I would like to see him cry but it would be wild to be a fly on that wall...:eek:

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It seems like a rather silly study-- I can't see the methodology being at all sound.

With that said, what does it say for hairy women? *strokes beard*

homelessmandril

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
forget the hair-issue, you mean there's a person called Dr Alias?!
And he's NOT a Marvel supervillain?!

Oh and by the way, has anyone heard of the little-known hero of the Hundred Years War, Jean D'Eau?

lame, isnt it?