hairy men

bigrrr: a hairy guy really gets me going....but i've noticed that a lot of my furry friends are not hung big..some a little above average at best...on the other hand the half dozen big dicks i've in enjoyed in the past were with men with very little chest.stomach.or ass hair...not shaved just naturally smooth any other observations on this

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
You need to get out more (or into more shower rooms.)

Size is such a random thing, when compared to other body characteristics, you are bound to find plenty of well-hung, hairy men.

It's kind of like saying that bald men have hairy bodies more often than not.  I've seen plenty of naturally smooth fellows with male pattern baldness.

pghcyclist: Since I do a lot of biking, I tend to shave in the summer. I wish I were naturally smooth. It takes a good half hour to 45 minutes to get all the fur off my legs, chest, stomach, arms, etc and then the upkeep is really a pain -- not to mention the stubble and itching when I get lazy and let it grow back in. And when I don't shave, the hair tugs and causes chafing.

The only redeeming quality is the stares my bulge gets when I'm wearing my spandex :)

Scott

norseman: Once again I think you'll find in the genetic stew that being hirsute and being (or not being) hung are totally unrelated. I'm hairy as hell (yes, a dark complected, dark haired norseman) and while I'm not in the upper ranks of posters, at 7 1/2" I've never been called "small dicked". Certainly being hairy is "out of style" at the present and a lot of guys are shaving or waxing and sometimes you just can't tell.

Norse

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dont think there is a connection...... however it seems that a lot of younger fur balls(really hairy late teens early twenties)dont appear to be that well hung

mindseye: I'm certain that there's no significant correlation between body hair and penis size.

But, there may be correlations between body hair and exhibitionism, and between penis size and exhibitionism. Maybe you've just seen more well-hung smooth guys because these are the people who are less inhibited about showing off their bodies?

Hairyguy_28: Ok, partial hello and greets and my $0.02 to Norse's topic.

It's funny but I'm hairy as all hell too and just happen to be 7.5 ;) Not suggesting a relation, just neat is all.

Let's get to work on making hairy sexy again :)

bigrrr: it may be true that my uninhibited smooth hung friends are more willng to show the goods and some of them are str8t...lets remember that I'm talking about personal observations & encounters ... some of the hairy men i've seen in shower rooms and at the beach may be growers not showers but hell I like them all!

norseman: I'm with ya on that one Hairyguy...

I've had enough of the Calvin Klein/Abercrombie & Fitch androgenous body-hairless wonders.

Next to a dick and an adam's apple, there's nothing more singularly masculine than body hair.

I've gotta fess up, though. I went for the total chrome dome after male pattern baldness set in and I'm a slave to fashion in summer, keeping my back smooth. Year round I also shave the equipment because I like the feeling. 'Good to have all those options, but sometimes I think I'm blessed with too much of a good thing in the hair department.

Body hair and big dicks, we do have it going on, now don't we ?

Norse

wvalady1968: Well, I've gone on record before on this topic, so why not again? Hairy men have never gone OUT of style for many women. We've discussed it at length!

Oh, BTW, it isn't an indication of endowment, in either direction. My ex and my current are both hairy, and that's where the comparison ends. ;)

Allie

Inwood: Well the biggest guy I ever met dick wise was hairy as a gorilla. I've also met hairy guys who are more to the average in the dick department.

The problem with using my hairy/dick correlation is that it's so rare for me to ever hook up with someone who's smooth that it will always be skewed to hairy men.

As to showing it off again all the hairy men I know are not shy about showing their goods. If anything they're very aggressive about it. But the guys I hang with are not the retiring types so once again I wouldn't use my statistics to prove any point. It's just my good luck to have fallen into the hands of such a group of men.

hung9mike: Like many of you, I'm sure, I find the hairy/ hung combination absolutely irresistible. But it is a rarity. Actually if I had to choose, I'd choose hairy over hung, but I'd be happy either way!

IAthick: It vaires guys. I am both, have a real hairy body along with big balls and a big thick cock. So u can't always judge that every hairy guy is small.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like all generalizations about humans, one can always find exceptions, guys. IAthick is a shining example. As for the majority, it would take a huge sampling to give any proof of the theory.

But this gives me an opportunity to tell my likes re. hairy.
Much depends on several factors, such as its texture (body), its thickness, its pattern, but not so much its color.

I like thick, non-fine (toward the course), with some curl. Chest hair pattern can be fucking sexy as can the treasure trail down the abs. Some pubes are naturally well formed, especially if they're curly, thick, and wide. This also goes for the pits. The pubes of all other guys look better shaped and trimmed with shaved balls.

As for the percentage of men who qualify, it's gotta be the minority.

Luke

jimbo67: There does not appear to be a coorelation between cock size and body hair.

My dad is 8" soft with little body hair.

I am 6 1/2" soft with hair everywhere.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=Hairyguy_28 link=board=sex;num=1072784678;start=0#6 date=12/30/03 at 12:14:56]

Let's get to work on making hairy sexy again :)[/quote]

Well, remember that being hung is fairly rare in itself, so it wouldn't be that common in hairy guys OR smooth guys.

I don't know that hairy men have become un-sexy. They just aren't out in the fashion world. As a fairly hairy guy I often wondered about this. I met a photographer who told me that it's hard to photograph body hair well, and that's why you don't see it much in ads. Most of the women I've been with have told me that they find it a turn-on, so it can't be that unpopular, right?

7x6andchg: I'd have to say in my experience that it isn't considered societally attractive...which brings me to point #2 - you don't see as many because there is a stigma to going shirtless in public...

It's a vicious cycle.

7x6&C

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My ex told me once that she toyed with the idea of shaving my chest and abdomen for trips to the beach but the only thing that kept her from asking me to do it was that she was turned on by making love to a hairy man.

She felt that men in swim suits look better smooth but that a hairy man is sexy in the saddle.

Go figure.