hairy men

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Dec 31, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

melinda: just wondering what the groups (especially the ladies) view of hairy men is...my boyfriend is hairy, and it is such a turn on for me...i love running my hands through his hairy chest.

Just wanted to know if others were as turned on as i am. thanks.

Melinda

2. Imported

Gold Member

palladen: Hmmm, this topic sounds familiar ;D
    What I've noticed in my past is that either a lady 'goes' for really hairy, like you do Mel, or they've been pretty quiet about it. This isnt a scientific rationale, but it would seem that most don't find alot of hair attractive. It is good (and encouraging), however, that there are some who do prefer the hirsute :D

3. Imported

Gold Member

melinda: no ladies have any thoughts on this?? ??? the guys had their own thread going, but I figured that we could start our own.

4. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: I'm sorry, Melinda!! Don't know how I missed this one!

I agree with you completely!!

My guy is positively furry, everywhere except his back and shoulders. It's a huge turn on. I'm always rubbing against him. I love the feel of my breasts against the hair on his chest. And in bed, I twine my legs with his, moving a lot to feel the difference between my hairless legs and his.

Whew. ;)

Perhaps that's why I didn't respond before. I knew I'd get carried away. :D

5. Imported

Gold Member

Deb: I'm not opposed to hair, but I'm really turned on by it if the guy is really muscular. In general, I like guys with hairy legs, forearms, and butts. Not too hairy, just a light covering. Of course shaven guys are always on my list, as long as they keep hair around their pubes. ;)

6. Imported

Gold Member

gicast: hmmm, I have never been particularly turned on by hairy men. But I've only truly loved one man who is NOT at all hairy so I'm a bit partial.............

Being turned on to me isn't all physical though. :-/

I have found guys attractive with a little hair though.

(this response goes full circle, doesn't it? Maybe I shouldn't have even posted. :-X

7. Imported

Gold Member

Savannah: I repeat.....my ideal.....big, furry, teddy bear.

Savannah

8. Imported

Gold Member

roedhunt: I don't mind hairy legs, but only a patch of hair between the pecks. No hair whats so ever on the back. :p

And no facial hair. Funny how every one of my past boyfriends had a mustache. When I asked him to shave just to see what he looks like without, each refused. No idea why I like clean-shaven... I guess back in my younger days all guys had one, so I think the mustache is outdated.. kind of like the beard is.

9. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    I myself don't like to be hairy. Im str8 so I have no preference for other men. My GF likes when I shave but doesn't mind a little growth.

I usually shave my chset and stomach but leave my pubes which i trim to be very short.

Also because I'm a nude model it helps to make it easier to draw me without the distracting shadows that hair creates.

10. amethyst

amethyst New Member

Mmmmmm....i love hairy men. I love to bury my face in their chest. I have men with out much hair and I enjoy that too! But a full chest of hair is magical...

Amethyst :)

11. godiluvabig1

godiluvabig1 New Member

I have no hair preference as long as a guy's not so hairy that he looks like chewbacca... a guy with no hair at all... that's a scary thought... he's gotta have at least a little hair (ok, so i do have a hair preference lol)

Draft saved Draft deleted