Hairy Men

peet74

Just Browsing
Media
This is a question for all you hairy guys. What parts of your body do you leave intact - do not trim or shave? What parts of your body do you trim or shave? Which way do you like better, natural or trimmed/shaved? What is the hairiest part of your body?
If you have any pics of your hairyness, please post.

thereisalight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Moderately hairy chest, hairy legs and bush. One of my friends convinced me to shave my bush and now I look like a second grader. No, it doesn't make my cock look much bigger and it doesn't grow fast enough. This post reminds me I need to beat my friend's ass.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't shave any of it normally..for what reason would I ?..I like it and so do most others I meet. I have shaved my balls a couple of times but like em better hairy..they hang better in the warmth of the hair! lol

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm extremely hairy everywhere but the top of my head. Back in 1986, a neighbor that I hung out with at the pool became a good friend. She said that women don't like guys with hairy backs. I replied that I couldn't reach to trim it with my clippers, so she did it for me. She's been doing it regularly ever since. I trim the hair on the trunk of my body with clippers about once per month and leave my legs and arms alone most of the year. When it starts getting warm in June, I'll trim the hair on my arms and legs. Trimming works better for me than shaving, and it looks more natural. Being shaved feels great, but it takes longer to do.

Here is a suggestion for the guys who want to look a bit more GQ: Use your razor and trim the back of your neckline about once per week. It only takes a minute and you get that "just got a haircut" look. I see guys with overgrowth on their necks and wonder why they don't bother with it. Their barber is probably the only one who ever trims it.

redapple

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I personally like my guys to be hairy. It just seems more masculine to me, I love the feel of it. Especially on the chest.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
After a (moderately) long line of smooth men I now have a hirsute man and it's sexy as hell. He keeps himself neatly trimmed in the junk area and the rest is as intended. I can't get enough... :biggrin:

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i just trim and thin the pubes an the rest is as old as i am lol

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish I was hairy on my chest, plenty of hair down below.

as a hairy man I hear what you are saying Monster...I like being hairy.

But I say to you....Don't touch perfection! If I had a chest like yours I'd be glad every ripple is showing! mmmmmm mmmmmmm gooooooood!

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks alex8.5 but, I wouldn't say perfect, we all find flaws :smile:

Your perfect just the way you are Monster. All man.

as a hairy man I hear what you are saying Monster...I like being hairy.

But I say to you....Don't touch perfection! If I had a chest like yours I'd be glad every ripple is showing! mmmmmm mmmmmmm gooooooood!

Thanks BMNJ, I still want chest hair, lol

lspg_joe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
yeah. In a similar position to thereisalight. a friend suggested shaving my pubes, saying they would grow back in 2 - 3 weeks. He did not mention itchiness, pimple like shit, or general discomfort. :mad: they take ALOT longer than i thought to come back comelpetely im still really short.

I want my body to be much more hairy on the whole. When i am around guys who are more hairy (i'm talking arms, legs, chests at the pool) I feel like much less... male. It blows.