Hairy Men

visualalert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish I was hairy on my chest, plenty of hair down below.

Smooth chest + hairy legs does it for me, count your lucky stars and enjoy it while it lasts. As purdy as you are today (that's meant to be a compliment), it won't.

Chest hair gets to be a pain in the ass as you age. I use my beard trimmer on my chest because in the summer my chest hair grows so much I get a friggin rash from the heat. It acts as an insulator.

Others have mentioned hairy backs and necks - I have those problems too; it's gross. And my freakin ears, and my freakin nose...hair grows everywhere but on the top of my head. Hair growth moves around as you age for some reason. It's like it's trying to get out, can't make it thru the scalp, so it says "WTF - I believe I'll grow out through this guy's nose so his friends will say 'what IS that gross shit coming out of your face??'"

Then when you get seriously older, it all falls out except what's left (if anything) on your head. Thinking of my dad in the hospital before he died in his 80s - his legs and crotch and torso were as smooth and hairless as a little boy, and he was a way hairy dude back in his day. But he still had a full head of hair.

So anyway, I have an armada of nasty body hair trimming products that keep me looking halfway civilized. What's really gross is to see guys who don't give a shit and just let it go.

Mudi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i thought gay men didn't like hairy boys. I used to feel really bad because i am a hairy guy and thought i would never get a partner that accepted that

i thought gay men didn't like hairy boys. I used to feel really bad because i am a hairy guy and thought i would never get a partner that accepted that

some people have hair fetishes..... my partner is hairy as hell...... i get cranky at him if he trims any of it....

mmm hairy back, chest, legs arms...... maybe im dating a gorilla?

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
This is a question for all you hairy guys. What parts of your body do you leave intact - do not trim or shave? What parts of your body do you trim or shave? Which way do you like better, natural or trimmed/shaved? What is the hairiest part of your body?
If you have any pics of your hairyness, please post.

peet,
I am moderately hairy all over but it is almost blonde in places (and grey in others!), see galary pix :wink:. I like to keep my pubes trimmed at least down to the same length as the rest of my body hair. It seems the pubes grow faster than the hair on my head! :eek: I like to keep my shaft fully hair free. Everything else I'm proud of as is! :smile: Just enough to play with yet I don't find it lying around all over the floor!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there could be threads about Monster and Rico each!...I can think of at least a dozen posts for them...no..wait...some of them I would rather say in private...and they are not even that hairy! mmmmm

Guinea Pig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL

I leave all my hair except for the hair in my ears, nose & long eye brow hairs.

Oh & i trim my pubes & wax my balls & butt.

Hairy men are super hot, but hairy noses, ears & bushy eyebrows aren't so horny. Neither are pubes longer than your dick.

& I happen to really get off on smooth balls.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I want to be hairy, thick hairy chest, hairy legs, arms pubes but y'all see what nature gave me.

Believe me, it's not everything that it's cracked up to be. Had a wax job about 3 weeks ago and now all the body parts you mentioned look as if I have a 6 hr facial stubble. Only thing I really missed was the loss of my treasure trail.