hairy men

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a child I thought hairy men where masculine, then I had one. No thanks to much mouth floss.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
There are probably a great number of other hairy people here. I am one of them to be certain. I guess I would qualify as extremely hairy, covers my chest, abdominal area, shoulders, back and butt. I wear a beard because if I didn't I would be shaving constantly.

I like my fur coat and it has never posed a problem.

Fuzzy Ken

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I tried to post on this thread a couple of seconds ago and it initially appeared and then disappeared and lost to cyberspace I guess.

I guess I would qualify as extremely hairy in some circles. Hence the name "fuzzy". It has started many conversations in my lifetime and it runs in the family. Chest, back, shoulders, butt, upper arms and neck all have their respective coatings for lack of a better word. I am certain that there are a number of us "wookies" on here. We just tend to be a more quiet bunch.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmmmmm - well - that video certainly isn't you!
That's my buddy and he's certainly not 51.
Begs to question what else is fake in your profile!

What's up, hairyman101? The pics and vid you now post, are clearly belonging to bigbull29!

So disappointed! Not even remotely the same body structure of your avatar, man... Why would you post fakes of another LPSG member like bigbull29? So stupid! Certainly answers my question of why you won't cam2cam!

Onan

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I'm missing something but hairyman's pics don't look like bigbull's to me. And the vid's been there since 2006 uncontested. Cheesy but uncontested.

I'm not really a cat.
Onan, are you a lunar cycle in real life?

If the original owner isn't HM, how about we let whomever is do the fake calling.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Maybe I'm missing something but hairyman's pics don't look like bigbull's to me.
I will repeat this for you then.

Check out the video and convince me that it is hairyman101.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will repeat this for you then.

Check out the video and convince me that it is hairyman101.
Hey, now that I've seen the vid I realize that it's my ex bf!

Do you believe that just because you read it here?

I have no idea if it's HM, because I don't know what his face looks like if it's not him. I don't know what BB's face looks like either. Why didn't ThickAZGuy identify it as BB if that's who his buddy is?

Additionally, though I'm not an expert, BigBull looks like he's been circumcised. Hairyman has a pretty obvious foreskin. Let me guess, the foreskin was photoshopped in?

Not the best fake outing, here.

If BB wants to claim the pics as his own and can show the pics to be his, that's one thing. For others to start pointing fingers without real proof one way or the other? It's just dumb.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am hairy too. I don't have course, thick chest hair, it is kinda straight. I don't have back hair, sometimes I do shave my upper arm area, close to my shoulders.

It seems like guys who don't have it want it, and some guys who have it shave it all off.

A hairless chest only looks good a very built or in shape guy. A hairy chest looks good on many different body types.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yup, the owner of that vid is DEFINITELY not 51, and he's also not in NC, he's in Jersey. And I've seen his cock, and it doesn't look like any of the ones in the OPs gallery.