Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Let's clarify some things Gillette.

I only said the video was not HM. He is a buddy I chat with on ICU.

This is the first time I have questioned someone's post in over 4 years.

I would love to have him join LPSG and settle this. You want real proof??

You jumped to conclusions about avatars and uncontested ideas without checking your facts first.

I also did not claim it was BB - as it IS NOT him either.

Novice knows the real man in the video from ICU as well.

Seems that as HM has been questioned many times before, you are siding with the wrong jury!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's clarify some things Gillette.

I only said the video was not HM. He is a buddy I chat with on ICU.

This is the first time I have questioned someone's post in over 4 years.

I would love to have him join LPSG and settle this. You want real proof??

You jumped to conclusions about avatars and uncontested ideas without checking your facts first.

I also did not claim it was BB - as it IS NOT him either.

Novice knows the real man in the video from ICU as well.

Seems that as HM has been questioned many times before, you are siding with the wrong jury!

Sorry. To clarify I was responding to Onan who did claim it was bigbull29, somehow citing your post as evidence of that. My point was that though BB has been on the site longer that the vid's been up he hasn't in that time contested it as being his. I should have been more specific.

My conclusion about avatars was factually verified. I'm definitely not a cat. Avatars aren't proof of anything and shouldn't be assumed to depict the member using them.

You and Novice can corroborate each other with regard to the ICU guy. Onan's claim came out of thin air.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hairyman101's gallery does not contain any of my pics. Trust me, I know what my bull peter looks likes (I'm looking at him right now as we speak).:biggrin1:
Yeah, not sure how the question of your pics got lumped in there, but the vid is DEFINITELY NOT him. I video-chat live with the guy in that video. OH, and I forgot, he's not longer in NJ, but still in the north-east.

chaz7491

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am a hairy bear also which my loves to play with it on my chest.
I am happy to be hairy as it got a lot of stares when i developed before other guys.

What's frosts my pumpkin is the bitching, shining, and contention of who's pics or vids are whos. After all i have heard more than once that some guys use other people pics and vids.
Whether Hairyman101 did or not use some not his doesn't bother me. He can certainly provide a good source of fantasy material for me.

So some of you let it go, get over it and MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Life is too short for me to bicker about who's genitals it is.
I'm tired of the campaing assasinations going on, tired of the crap we had each other about dick size and who's big, tired of a do nothing goverment for the people, and ridiculous wars in parts of the globe.
In other words I'm tired of the backbiting and fighting about dicks I pics of them.
IN case you missed it earlier I SAY IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So some of you let it go, get over it and MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Hairyman101 for the thread about who is hairy. Now i know there are some brother bear s in here!!

chaz7491

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Good issues raised Gillette!!!!!!!
Yes i am the guy who loves punctuation marks!
Thanks the words about keeping a level head and THINKING things through before JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS!