hairy or not hairy?

Daniel8802

1st Like
Media
what do you like and why? I can never decide if I should shave or not. I myself like the smooth look. It's such a pain to keep up with the maintenance though! What do you guys like? :)

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
what do you like and why? I can never decide if I should shave or not. I myself like the smooth look. It's such a pain to keep up with the maintenance though! What do you guys like? :)

don't shave, i'm pretty smooth but i think hairy guys are very hot, even extremely hairy guys. even backhair cant be hot, and i like furry nuts too, i dont' get the "shave ur balls and nothing else" look...it's weird.

the main thing is, be what you are, a little trim here or there is ok, but a hairy guy that shaves trying to be smooth: major turnoff.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
be proud of your hairiness. its who you are. and I agree with thadjock...love a man with a hot hairy back. a man being a man as nature saw fit to make him.

phallic intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
be proud of your hairiness. its who you are. and I agree with thadjock...love a man with a hot hairy back. a man being a man as nature saw fit to make him.

I think I just threw up a little. Gross.

Most things are best in moderation. Trimmed pubes are ok. It's also usually ok to let the hair grow on arms, legs, and the happy trail down to your pubes. But places like the back and chest look much better smooth. Most guys look better without facial hair too. Facial hair depends more on age though. Young guys (like under 30) who have any facial hair beyond sideburns tend to look like douche-bags. Just my observation.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
completely agree, even back hair is sexy to me (tho guys that you can't see any skin on (they are so hairy) is a bit...much..

men should be masculine....(and being smooth, opposites attract?).
Don't shave- had a hairy friend do it- he was in agony. any knit shirt pulled and tugged (he of course grew back in a week- amazing)

also agree about nose/ear hair. Know a guy with this massive nose hair- when I talk to him I get crosseyed trying to not stare at it...

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a fairly hairy chest but I don't like it. I sometimes trim and if I had the choice I would be smooth. On other guys I def prefer smooth and tanned.. but having said that lots of girls like my chest hair and discourage me from trimming it.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hairy. Anyone can be smooth but there are only some of us that were given hair. Stand up and be proud of what you have.

Attachments

D_EdgarAllenPooh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
don't shave, i'm pretty smooth but i think hairy guys are very hot, even extremely hairy guys. even backhair cant be hot, and i like furry nuts too, i dont' get the "shave ur balls and nothing else" look...it's weird.

the main thing is, be what you are, a little trim here or there is ok, but a hairy guy that shaves trying to be smooth: major turnoff.
Its not about how it looks, its about how they feel.
look not so good
feel incredible

ydkj_tx

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hairy. I lucked out and am "moderately hairy" - nice even furr on the chest and gut - soft, not bristly. Down south, I make sure I'm not an amazon man - but no major trimming. I do shave the boys tho - just because it's so darn comfortable (nothing worse than getting a ball hair strangled in the leg strap of your tightie-whities).