Hairy or shaved?

goldfish10

Experimental Member
Media
I'm interested to hear what people think on this issue...especially for young guys.
Should males have hairy or shaved chests and genitals?

I'm a college kid and I tend to prefer the shaved one, maybe it is more for younger guys. Men and women, please weigh in!

Joo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like to shave though I do like to experiment with different styles should I become bored...lol...

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i don't like the totally shaved junk look. i think trimmed is ok and if you want to shave your balls that's ok but to take it all off looks weird.

i also find super hairy guys really hot, so if you're hairy....grow it man!

mostly shave. Smooth balls a must!!! just my prefence. i like snatch the same way.

eeson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am with Thad on that one... Superhairy guys are HOT!!...

However.... I naturally am quite smooth & prefer to keep my balls & ass trimmed just because it feels tidier.

Just go for what you feel most comfortable with....

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am with Thad on that one... Superhairy guys are HOT!!....

yeah i think part of my attraction to super hairy guys is because it's what i'm not, i'm pretty smooth naturally on my chest, i have a fair amount of hair oh my lower half but it just feels hot to have a hairy dude rub on me.

and nothin is hotter than a dude who's entire ass is covered with hair, luv seein a dude with some low riding jeans or boardies with a trail peeking out of the waist right above his ass.......i always wanna follow that trail.

Last edited:

shug3034

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 25 and I really don't mind. I prefer smooth guys to hairy, but whether you manscape your genitals or not is completely up to you - I don't mind either way :eek:)

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yeah i think part of my attraction to super hairy guys is because it's what i'm not, i'm pretty smooth naturally on my chest, ... it just feels hot to have a hairy dude rub on me.

... luv seein a dude with some low riding jeans or boardies with a trail peeking out of the waist right above his ass.......i always wanna follow that trail.

I think you just took most of the words out of my mouth.

Naturally smooth here, but love a furry guy.

Shaved feels weird when the hair is growing back.

I think it looks best when the chest is natural and the balls are shaved. A few can pull off the shaved pubes look, but mostly just trimmed looks much better. I don't care for a huge bush.

Agreed. Yet another reason I adore you, woofer!

My bear's balls are naturally smooth.

Mmmm, that fresh crotch smell.

BOING!!

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I personally do shave because of my job. I don't like hairy asses and too hairy chests. No bears!!! the cock should never be shaved to me;It would seem like the cock of a baby and it's quite disgusting! I do just shorten my hair and shave only on the cock itself and keep the pubic hair around. It is very good to look even bigger than one is!:)
I do like hairy legs if it is not too much!I have very hairy legs,as most italians,so I do shave if I have to perform with bare legs or if I go to the seaside.
I do also shave my chest and leave just a subtle line going down from my belly to the pubic hair...quite sexy!:)

Reactions: deleted1272739

tallandhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Shaved balls and dick here. Reasons are convenience when removing condoms so that hair ain't yanked out causing pain, cocksucker aviuds getting hair in mouth or teeth, snagging pubes in zipper when zipping up after pissing, is fun to play with my genitals on regular basis with my electric shaver....