Hairy or shaved?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
FUR!!!!

I love rubbing my face in it, I love how it feels on my nipples and I love running my fingers through it.

Sure there's the risk of a hair caught in your teeth or the back of the throat, but since I haven't given up corn on the cob I'm not about to hesitate with oral sex on a hairy guy.

xxncxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I definitely prefer when guys are at least a little trimmed...messes turn me off. But if he's totally shaved it's a little weird looking too. I try to keep mine in line by trimming it every once and a while.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm interested to hear what people think on this issue...especially for young guys.
Should males have hairy or shaved chests and genitals?

Especially for young guys I like chests either shaved or lightly haired and pubes I prefer like I do my own, which is trimmed pubes but shaved balls.

HH

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
As a guy who is close to "wookie" I tend to prefer same. When I was single a common thread was that many who were smooth found my fur coat to be a bit too much. If you are a young guy with hair it makes you unique and different. If you have quite a bit it makes you even more different. There are people of both orientations who like hair. Leaving it alone means less maintenance and more comfort for you and it is you being who you are and not being "disguised" or "phony" in any way. If you've got it....flaunt it and enjoy it!

When I was single (now over a decade ago) it was my experience that many smooth guys did not like furballs. Personally if I could have found a smooth guy who loved me for who I was it would have made no difference to me.

If I would have found somebody like Thadjock who liked the fur coat it would have been great!

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I hate hairy guys. Unfortunately, I am one. I tried shaving my chest once, but it didn't get very smooth and it itched like crazy for a week. Haven't tried it since and don't plan to.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like fur. Trimmed is OK and I have no problem with shaved balls and trimmed pubes, but some guys take that too far and it just looks wrong. I love hairy backs too, but unfortunately, my other half doesn't and gets me to shave it for him.

D

deleted509196

I think my man is FINE with hair. It's not too much, just enough. Well he would be FINE anyway, but you know. He said he doesn't like it though, but he doesn't shave or anything so still has it.