Hairy or Shaved?

justitalianlover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you prefer to have hairy or shaved cock?

Female you prefer to play with hairy or shaved cock?

And you gay or bisex, which one type you prefer?

I'm hairy, i will never shaved it at all becose i think will be really annoying when the hairy will grown...:eek:

smoothnfree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I like to shave or trim mine. If I hafta see another guys dick, I'd rather not look at wild hair. I just think it looks neater either trimmed tight or shaved. The girls have always liked it that way too.

PaulF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hairy but trimmed,
I personally don't liked shaved:frown1:
I would not like to go to the zoo and see a bald lion!:biggrin1::biggrin1:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Trimmed is fine, but not necessary. No shaving, except on the shaft itself and maybe the balls. I disagree with Jason_els on that; I think hair on the shaft is incredibly annoying even though I like hair everywhere else.

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Is it true that if you're completly shaved, it makes your penis look bigger? If so, I may have to try it, I'm like a forest down there. Although I may just give a bit of a trim with some scissors or something.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Completely shaved. There's no reason why both men and women should not shave their pubes.

Hey, if you like to be completely shaved, go for it. But for me there are plenty of reasons not to do it. I can't get a close shave; I always cut myself; the skin is raw, irritated, and covered with nicks when I'm done; it itches like hell within a few hours; and then I develop a painful, bumpy rash that doesn't go away until I let the hair grow back. Bald pubes on a hairy body look weird, but I don't look good with a shaved body. (For one thing, I'm too pale.) To keep it smooth I'd have to shave twice a day and I simply do not have that kind of time.

As if all that weren't enough, I simply don't like how shaved pubes look on me. (Or on anyone else for that matter.) Bald pubes look...well, bald...like they're missing something. I think natural looks way better on most people, including myself.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I shave the shaft of my cock. Otherwise condoms get caught coming on or off...or while I'm screwing, which is the worst!

I trim my pubes and balls, usually with a #4 guard. I always look around for the cop when a partner strips naked and they have no hair; puberty is when you're supposed to grow pubic hair.