Hairy or smoothe?

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Ladies,

I am of Asian decent but grow no hairs on my body or face but I zapped off the pubes with laser hair removal because they get in the way of women giving me head and they did complain about my long rough pubes.

I was wondering if women like hairy men or smoothe/ shaved for men's pubes?

Also would ladies like hairy or smoothe balls?

Last edited:
D

deleted356736

Darkseid,
Because you are of Asian ancestry, you don't have much body hair to start with, typically just underarm and pubic. So you're never going to be like us Anglo types. But, any woman will recognise that. I also know, from the Asian women who I have had sex with, that Asian pubic hair is straight and quite coarse, not curly like ours, so at least it does need to be trimmed very short. Essential that it be trimmed, or perhaps, removed.

I do have some body hair, but not as much as some men. Ergo, if I removed my pubic hair it would look ridiculous, as I would have a fine layer of hair on my chest, arms and legs, and nothing between my legs. So I trim it, and shave my shaft. This trimmed/shaved combination is cleaner and more sensitive to stimulation.

So think about yourself as an Asian man, not like me who is part-Anglo and part-Swedish.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Cbr, very good post. Just be who you are not what someone else has much more naturally. I wish i had a lot of things, i have to really watch that i don't envy someone elses something. If a guy loved bush, i wouldn't be his woman naturally. Even with all out bush, its more straight, very sparse and not dark at all.

I envy women who don't have to shave their armpits or wear deodorant like i do. ;) But i dont have to wax my upper lip, we are all different.

lulu79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Ladies,

I am of Asian decent but grow no hairs on my body or face but I zapped off the pubes with laser hair removal because they get in the way of women giving me head and they did complain about my long rough pubes.

I was wondering if women like hairy men or smoothe/ shaved for men's pubes?

Also would ladies like hairy or smoothe balls?

Smooth!! I've had hairy, hairless and everything in between and still prefer hairless. When I suck on them, I prefer to not have to pick hair out of my mouth. Also, if I go through the trouble of keeping myself smooth, then the guy should too. It's only right.

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Smooth!! I've had hairy, hairless and everything in between and still prefer hairless. When I suck on them, I prefer to not have to pick hair out of my mouth. Also, if I go through the trouble of keeping myself smooth, then the guy should too. It's only right.

Most girls I've been with agreed with lulu but perhaps it is because my pubes are coarse and not soft like Caucasian males. I did get rid of the pubes because it was what best works for me and I feel more sensitive without the pubes also. I don't mind a little hairs on ladies just as long as it is not coarse. Laser hair removal works best for thinning out coarse hairs or even removing them completely if you dislike having to wax often.

I wish I were still single and in Florida because u look hot lulu.

Last edited:

lulu79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most girls I've been with agreed with lulu but perhaps it is because my pubes are coarse and not soft like Caucasian males. I did get rid of the pubes because it was what best works for me and I feel more sensitive without the pubes also. I don't mind a little hairs on ladies just as long as it is not coarse. Laser hair removal works best for thinning out coarse hairs or even removing them completely if you dislike having to wax often.

I really don't think coarseness is that big of an issue. I have friends who love it no matter how thick or coarse. I just...don't. lol It could be as soft as a baby's bottom and I'd still want it gone.

I wish I were still single and in Florida because u look hot lulu.

Hehe thanks! ;)

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like my men to have a thin layer of hair on their chests/tummy (because that's where I lay and I usually run my fingers through it) But not so overly hairy that you end up looking like Sasquatch or something.

As far as the pubic region goes, I've never had a problem with them being hairy down there. As long as I'm not picking hair out of my teeth when I'm giving you a BJ every 2 seconds it's fine. Plus I like to play with it too when my mouth is busy. I think hair makes you look more like a man than a boy. IMO