Hairy or Trimmed Balls

Guinea Pig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I see lots of good looking cock & balls on here. A plethora in fact, but some of the best looking cocks are spoilt because of the long coarse hair sprouting out of their ball sac.

I know nature put them there - but mother nature can be a bitch.

I much rather see pics of trimmed pubes & shaved balls.

Hair everywhere else is perfect.

Some come on guys, out with the clippers & wax pot LOL

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The natural look doesn't bother me too much in the gallery. However in real life shaved or waxed balls are preferred for licking and sucking.:cool:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I can appreciate trimming is time consuming and not for everybody but for me it is essential. I would never turn down a guy because he chose to be natural but id do my best to convince him to see the hair-free side of life

eargnai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i meant 2 say, when a guy goes down on pussy he does not want long curly puss hair getting stuck between his teeth, getting one stuck at the back of the throat is so anoying, cant seem to spit it out but cant swallow it either, so having said all that i think it best that we all keep our pubies short. we al shave some parts of our hair so why not pubes.

check out my gallery, feel free to make a comment

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let's put it this way, if I'm licking pussy, rimming or even sucking on a nipple, the last thing I want is a hair (pubic or otherwise) in my mouth.

So why would I wanna inflict any of mine on another who is kind enough to place their mouth on my body?

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
just like cut vs uncut some folks like shaved some like trimed some like hairy....thank goodness we all have a choice.