Hairy or Trimmed Balls

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trimmed pubes and hairless balls for me. I like to pluck the hair out with tweezers. Been doing this for a long time now and the hair comes out easily, especially after a warm shower. The big benefit is that the soft smooth look lasts longer than shaving and there's no risk of cuts.

Haven't ever tried waxing or Nair. Have any of the guys ever gone to a parlor to get their balls and bums waxed?
nair leaves burns sometimes

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm tired of the response saying " men are supposed to be hairy, that's what we were given".
Guys trim nose hair, ear hair, eyebrow hair, neck hair, so why is ball hair off limits? Clean it up it looks soooooooo much better!
I can't speak for everyone else,but for me hairy guys just turn me on,i don't care about what society says about things like men shouldn't their hair off I just love the way hairy guys look

Reactions: nigni

Tropical Buck

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I live in a subtropical region of the U.S.A and trimming down the pubes above my junk is a must! Shaving my nut sac has become a regular routine as well. Shaving the cum tanks was quite a challenge at first and found that using shampoo to lather up first is better than shaving cream. Pulling out the scrodum tight in small sections shave and repeat till finished. I have found that it is hygienic and visually pleasing to me personally. Living in such hot and humid conditions I now trim my armpit as well because my deodorant works better. I respect everyone's decisions to do what they want.

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love a dense bush on a guy, but I finally got fed up with my very hairy balls a few years ago, and out came the razor. I love my clean sack. My bush now gets hacked back in the summer, I think it looks better that way, but by Christmas, it keeps my best friend nice and warm.

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
I prefer shaved balls for many reasons. But when my wife is going down on me and she rubs her hands on my shaved balls it is amazing. And if she ties something around them (making a cock-ring effect) it is beyond amazing. Not the same when they are not hairless. I think they look better, too, even thought I am letting the hair grow now.

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
I prefer shaved balls because when my wife is going down on me and she rubs my shaved balls it is amazing. And when she ties something around them (creating a cock ring effect) it is beyond amazing. Not the same with hairy balls. I think they look better, too, although I admit that I am letting the hair grow right now. Don't know how long that will last.

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Like shaved too but always seem to knick. Any suggestions?
Magic Razorless Shave Cream. Glop it on, wait 4-10 minutes, scrape it off with a "razor" or credit card. Smooth & tingly. :)

Reactions: deleted871301

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think hairy balls look hot, my balls are covered in long thick hair.
I like my balls suckled. I hate hair in my teeth/mouth. I figure if I want to get, I have an obligation to manscape. Much nicer for me living au'natural but I want to be a good host so my guests will return. Plus I'm still scarred by a woman who gave me what-not about it in the early years. :-o

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I see lots of good looking cock & balls on here. A plethora in fact, but some of the best looking cocks are spoilt because of the long coarse hair sprouting out of their ball sac.

I know nature put them there - but mother nature can be a bitch.

I much rather see pics of trimmed pubes & shaved balls.

Hair everywhere else is perfect.

Some come on guys, out with the clippers & wax pot LOL

Hot pics! Love the PA!