hairy penis

Jackoff Jr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just shave it off. Mr. Ed and I like to have our bodies hairless.
I personally love the way it looks! I never minded hair before him,but,I always minded, picking the nasty little pubes from my teeth!
Blecch!
C.B.:saevil:

I'm sure my wife would agree with you. :cool:

Phenix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Interestingly, a number of years ago at my annual physical, my dr. told me he'd never seen such a beautiful circumcision (I guess there are some real butcher jobs out there); he then went on to say that he'd never seen any male patient with hair that grew as far up the shaft of a penis than mine (I mean it grows right up to and on my circumcision scar). Shaving up that far scares me, so I just wait till it's a certain lenth and then (very carefully) trim it with a scissors, getting as close as I can. btw, no one as EVER complained about the hair on my shaft, so I guess it's a personal thing.

A good question was asked: Do any of you uncut guys have hair growing that far up your shaft (I mean the area where you probably would have been cut)? Does it stand to reason that if a baby's foreskin is pulled up over the head of the penis and snipped (holy sh##t, think about that for a sec guys; weren't you glad you were a newborn when that happened? Although I've read that the trauma of circumcision stays with a guy throughout his life in some form or another), what retracts is what would normally have been more around the base? Interesting theory. Any doctors out there care to comment? Maybe it's genetic? Who knows?

Philipp, be careful with the razor...try using a scissors and get as close as you can and leave it alone...has someone complained about it or do you just not like the way it looks? It's not gonna grow back bushier or courser if you trim it with a scissors...however, have you ever noticed during intercourse that the hairs on your shaft can get really irritated after prolonged f#cking or not using enough lube? This is a prob I sometimes have.

Here's another question for any female readers: Do you have pubic hair where it's unwanted or seems unnatural to you?

Bottom line is: it's all good my brothers and sisters...we're here to help each other and ask questions...this was a good one...hope all are having a great weekend...peace out,

Phenix

philipp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi Phenix!
Thank you for your answer. It's just that I don't like the hairs but no one has ever complained about it. And you're right, sometimes the hairs get so irritated while having sex that it really hurts for one or two days.
Have a nice day, philipp

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is a serious problem. I also have hair on the palm of both hands. Wonder if that was caused by too much masturbation?

yea i also have hair somewhat far up my penis. it makes me extremely self concious and i hate it. and i dont like to shave it because i have some bumps that get irritated when i shave it.

locosam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
stubble is worse than the hair. We're all individuals and should be appreciated in totality. There's plenty of people that can/will accept us the way we are.