Hairy Pussy

krammark33

Just Browsing
Media
Sorry to be old school about this but I do love women with hairy pussies rather than shaved.
I often wonder whether women who shave or trim theirs do it because of peer pressure? Or men want them to?
I feel that a man who wants their woman shaved must have some worrying issues but please let me know if I am wrong.
Anyway to sum up. The hairier the woman done there the better.

Mark

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I trim or shave regularly, and I do it for myself. It's just my personal preference - no peer pressure and I didn't do it because I was asked. I just like the feeling.

apex1972

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love em shaved myself. I also prefer myself shaved too. its nothing like you are thinking though mate. I have heard that argument quite a few times though about you must like little kids if you like bald pussy. it just feels better when you go down on a girl and the hair just doesnt do it for me. nothin against anyone who like shaggy nasty ass pussy though, to each his own.

Chantillylace

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I shave it away.. I do it for myself and have actually had a guy prefer some hair their, but I wouldn't grow it out for him. I hate the feeling of it ugh. I don't know how most guys get by without shaving it all away for themselves. IT has to be uncomfortable.

Chantillylace

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just can't get over the fact that shaved = prepubescent young child to me.
So leave a little artistically but not all of it.. I've been both ways, with and without hair not only feels better but seems to be the more sanitary of the two.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Just because some of us prefer shaved to hairy does not mean we like that "prepubescent" look as you put it.
Just because a woman or guy shaves doesn't mean they like under aged kids.
Maybe in your mind it does but not in mine.
Do you shave your pits or legs Meg?
Or do you go for the "Abominal Snowman" look?
Just wondering?.........

shaved defeats hairy by a landslide
:yup:

Last edited by a moderator:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I shave because I want to and I like it. Personally it makes everything more sensitive and I feel really soft. I think we should all do whatever we are each comfortable with. To each their own.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just because some of us prefer shaved to hairy does not mean we like that "prepubescent" look as you put it.
Just because a woman or guy shaves doesn't mean they like under aged kids.
Maybe in your mind it does but not in mine.
Do you shave your pits or legs Meg?
Or do you go for the "Abominal Snowman" look?
Just wondering?.........

:yup:

I've never said or implied that preferring a woman shaved means you must be into children. I shave my armpits and legs, yes. I rarely shave my legs in the winter though. :tongue: Not unless someone is going to see them without my jeans on!

So leave a little artistically but not all of it.. I've been both ways, with and without hair not only feels better but seems to be the more sanitary of the two.

I've been both ways as well. I shaved for years. I just really don't like it at all. I don't notice a difference in the sanitation really. Of course, that could also depend on how much hair a woman has. Some women have way more pubic hair than others.

I shave because I want to and I like it. Personally it makes everything more sensitive and I feel really soft. I think we should all do whatever we are each comfortable with. To each their own.

I agree wholeheartedly. I don't judge a person for being into one or the other, nor do I just a person for being one or the other. I've trimmed, I've shaved, I've been au naturale... and now I know what I like. :tongue: I dun care what anyone else does with their genitalia!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i have never had anyone totally shaved, so can't say i like or don't like. i do like a lady trimmed though. just me and i know that is a personal pref. getting to help with the trimming and shaving is all the better!

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love em shaved myself. I also prefer myself shaved too. its nothing like you are thinking though mate. I have heard that argument quite a few times though about you must like little kids if you like bald pussy. it just feels better when you go down on a girl and the hair just doesnt do it for me. nothin against anyone who like shaggy nasty ass pussy though, to each his own.

How much pussy do you get with an attitude like that?

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will say i prefer a woman to be shaved, or atleast trimmed because it makes it better to perform oral. Not only is it nicer to feel, but i enjoy too see more of the actual area. That being said, i've been with all across the board. Girls who shave, trim, and leave it natural. It's not a deal breaker. I WILL however voice an opinion. Just like i've had girls voice their opinion about me shaving/ trimming my face, crotch, and torso. I would never push it, as the girls i've been with would never push the point either. It's an opinion. If a girl had a strong opinion on it, than i respect it. Though for me body hair is not a big issue with me. I've been with girls who like me to trim my torso, and i've been with girls who want me to look "like a real man" (hairy).

It's just hair. There are much bigger issues in the world.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Since it went unisex, thanks, Pecker.

The idea of shaving away body hair I think originated in the tropics. It's much more common in the USA the further south you go to shave the genital area. I did not shave anything until I was middle aged-- I washed! Being blond I felt no pressure to remove nearly invisible hairs from my legs either.

This changed when I got older because my body changed. Suddenly the hairs in my pits trapped too much aroma especially in summer. As for the genitals, it's a trade off because I have developed a lot more complex topology down below and stubble in folds is torture!

Fortunately I have had lovers who actually were turned off by my parts completely shaved anyway. But any trimming I do is largely for aesthetics and practicality. I tried dreadlocks down there and they just aren't sanitary, lol...

dario92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
All the women I've been with were either shaved or very closely trimmed. I wouldnt mind trying a woman with some hair though :)