hairy shaft?

likeitlg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm very hairy down below and in recent years I've noticed hairs starting to appear on the underside of my shaft going about 2 inches up. I wasn't too worried as I normally shave my balls and just lopped em off at the same time. However, I'm now getting hairs appear higher up my shaft, still on the underside but now going up near the head.
I've seen a few cocks up close and have never noticed anyone having a hairy shaft. Is it normal? Anyone else here the same?

likeitlg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yea I didn't think it was particularly sexy so I've plucked the ones that are higher up the shaft. But is it common to have hairs there?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
This is extremely common. My shaft is covered with hair all the way out to the circumcision scar. My curiosity is what I would have looked like if I had not been circumcised. I wonder if a foreskin has the ability to grow hair?

In heterosexual sex the only problem is during oral sex where the hair can pinch or find it's way into the mouth of the person performing it. In gay oral sex some men find it a plus viewing at as a masculine ornament and others find it a big negative looking at some different aspects.

If you are one who is on the receiving end of oral sex frequently it is possibly better to shave it.

If there is a considerable amount in heterosexual relations the hair creates friction on the vaginal barrel and will add sensation for a female and can be a distinct positive.

Personally, I do shave this one area because it is a pain in the neck and my other half complans somewhat about a mouth full of hair. In men of mediteranean ancestry or other people who are extremely hairy this is common and if you find a person absolutely covered in hair, odds are about 60% better than average that the shaft of the penis will be a reflection of the rest of the body hair quotient as well.

You are not in any manner abnormal and as you age the hair will be guaranteed to multiply. If you are at a time in your life where your best friend and sex partner that receives the valentines day card is one of your own hands the hair is an asset because you can use it as an erotic thing in jacking off, with a partner it can be a less than positive thing.

Good Luck. . .

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea I didn't think it was particularly sexy so I've plucked the ones that are higher up the shaft. But is it common to have hairs there?
Depends on the man. My ex was like that and had to keep himself trimmed and shaved. I made him do this cuz I told him it was a turn off to see that.

12look12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
well i have the same problem.
it grows about 3 inces up from the bottom of my shaft.
but my girlfriend thinks its hot and sexy to have hair so i leav it alone.
plus she says it tickels and gives her extra plessur!

likeitlg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks guys glad to know I'm not the only one.
None of my partners have ever mentioned it but I prefer to do the pleasuring so don't get blown that often so they don't spend as much time examining my dick as I do.
I'll keep on plucking, trimming and shaving.

FuzzyKen> I too am cut and was done at an early age, I did wonder if the extra fur was more down to the way the skin had stretched over the years.

PeterPoole

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have hair about 2 inches up my shaft. But I shave them off. Then I have more meat to show and I think it looks nicer... Also my girl likes it better that way..

robweho

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've met two guys who had shafts covered with hair. One was cut and had dark brown hair, the other uncut with blond hair. The uncut guy had hair growing almost to the end of his foreskin. It didn't bother me at all. Actually, I found it surprisingly hot, but I like hair as a general matter.

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is not that unsual as you get older your body changes and for men that usually mens more hair in places you usually don't want it. I've seen this many times. Just be careful shaving.