Hairy Shaft?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Long time ago while bartending a customer used the phrase big ole hairy dick. I sort of got it but asked him anyway. He asked "hadent I seen a dick where hair grows up the shaft" I said no and he pulled his partners cock out(gay bar) and sure enough it was all hairy. Today I googled it and their they were. Anybody care to comment. oh yeah Victor RIP

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah i know but, Google it it happens. I met a girl from india with a whole head of hair on the palms of her hands- I cant even spell the eweee i felt on that one. keep in mind these are your brothers and sisters.

solarphallux

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tsch! Nothing wrong with a little hair! To each his own I guess...

As fella who carouses with big hairy fellas, I've seen my fair share of hairy shafts - it varies for the most part. I've only seen one fella with a very long dick have hair up the shaft - quite a sight, looked like a sideburn! Didn't discourage me at all though, haw haw!

It's more normal than you think - most people trim them down, as I do. What I do say "eew" to is fellas who WAX the hairs off the shaft of their dick - those raised welts are NOT pretty!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
waxed----raised welts----eweee
I have a few that I pluck----few

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You can also shave it off to prevent tangled hair in the condom upon removal of the condom after sexual activity.

hlest

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea i started getting this shit, gotta shave it occasionally

i need laser removal or something :mad:

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have some hair up the 1st few inches, but pretty sparse. Thankfully there is still a way to go after that.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
At first, when I was younger, my cock was hairless, but as I got older, hairs began to grow. I pluck now pluck them off every so often as I shave my balls. Now, instead of the hair being dark, even though there still is a bit of fire in the furnace, the hair is beginning to turn grey.

mcdonaldsteve

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i too have hairy shaft.......extending from the scrotal sac there is a line of bristly blonde hairs growing on the underside, and on the full length of my cock.....this line widens out into a small cushion on the underside of the foreskin.....the rest of my shaft is flecked with small blonde hairs....it doesnt bother me....i am a fairly hairy guy so this should not present any surprises