Hairy Shaft?

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have the HAIRIEST SHAFT anyone has ever seen. Seriously. Don't shave or pluck it fellas. We are rare. Unite. Be proud of it. Wanna see it?

Come on man...don't throw that out there without showing us! I want to see it too. am a hairy man to start with. have hair growing up the first inch or 2. its lighter in color and not dense, but they do get long.

lifesaver9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
meh my shaft is pretty hairless. i dont really have alot of pubic hair for some reason
I only wish I were like you. Hair on the shaft can be a bitch. Feels great when shaved, but hurts like hell when growing back. Especially when your hair is as coarse as mine.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
Actually, one of the reasons why lots of guys get a hairy shaft is because of circumcision. The foreskin is supposed to give a bit of play in the shaft skin, and by removing it, the remainder of the skin from the groin stretches in to fill the gap. Ironically, most foreskin restoration techniques exacerbate the situation by stretching the pubic skin over the penis further. I have a few hairs on my shaft and it bugs the hell out of me. ::sigh:: I wish the American Medical Association had reversed their stance on circumcision about 25 years sooner.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
JTalbain, the AMA hasn't taken an overt position. They chickened-out and deferred it to the Am. Academy of Pediatrics; which has shifted from "pro" to "neutral".

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have the HAIRIEST SHAFT anyone has ever seen. Seriously. Don't shave or pluck it fellas. We are rare. Unite. Be proud of it. Wanna see it?
When you shave or pluck be sure the pores are closed before lubing up - could get an infected hair folicle - ouch! The hair on my shaft goes about 3 of the 9 inches and my bush is fierce. Balls are hairless at 22 years old. I wanted to take a pic of it shaved and unshaved - it literally adds about 3 inches in appearance (let's see, that makes me 12 lpsg inches, ha ha). LPSG says "unable to post type 6 photos" and I just tried to download from my saved pics on my computer - HELP!! Fairly new on here and would love to post my pics. Check me out in Manhunt - 8inchbtm22 Believe me, its 9 real inches.

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah i know but, Google it it happens. I met a girl from india with a whole head of hair on the palms of her hands- I cant even spell the eweee i felt on that one. keep in mind these are your brothers and sisters.

Click Here: Hairy penis. The removal of virtually all of the normal shaft skin has pulled up hair-bearing skin from the base of the penis and scrotum to the circumcision scar line. Not only unsightly, the hair interferes with comfort during intercourse. Arrow 1 shows remnant of frenulum, arrow 2 shows the circumcision scar with hair growing right up to it. Arrow 3 shows scrotal skin pulled up on the penile shaft. Obviously, the location of hair-bearing skin cannot be judged when circumcision is done to a child.