Hairy shaft

D

deleted213967

Hair pattern can differ so much from person to person...

Puzzling...

One guy at the gym (a mega-stud if there ever were one) has a completely smooth torso and legs but has a hairy ass.

One of my sideburns grows 50% faster than the other...

Hairy shafts are unbelievably sexy in my book. Nothing studlier.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a B here with maybe thicker growth than a B at the base. I have never seen a D and wish someone who says they are a D would post a pic of it.

B_josh762

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine is kind of like the B but the hair doesn't grow that far up the shaft. I shave all the hair off my shaft and keep the pubic hair trimmed. Part French and part Cherokee hootie. I don't know which part it is like.

I have a D. I just leave it be. I hate shaving period. Funny thing is I have almost zero chest hair. Do any of you other men of Cherokee decent have this same pattern?

D

deleted213967

I'm a B, but I want to be an A, so I shave that part :tongue:

I was a weird A (no so much the hair count but the length...getting caught up in condoms or between fingers) but even that was too much to handle...

When my nice doctor offered me to remove it by LASER free-of-charge, I didn't hesitate...But if you have more hair you should consirer a numbing cream...it can hurt down there...

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I would be classified as a modification on figure "D". I have more hair than that and it goes all the way to the circumcision scar top and bottom. Yes, I shave it off because it is a hassle and can create some discomfort for my other half.

Warlock08

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to be a C-D...maybe there needs to be an 'E'. I had hair growing on the underside of me foreskin abt half a cm from the tip. I didn't expect hair to be growing up my foreskin, neither did I ever hear or see such a case. Its been 2.5 years now I have been shaving it every other day...around the base and keeping pubes trimmed. Manageable condition now, plus its easier putting on and taking off condoms.

:)