Hairy?

HungLAChef

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys...I am fairly new here. All my sexual experiences have been with guys who are smooth to slightly hairy.

Looking for a NSA encounter with a very hairy man. I prefer to top. Would love to explore your pits, chest, crotch, and ass.

Please be in the Los Angeles or SoCal area or be travelling here. I can host. Your cock size is less important.

Now if you are hairy, slightly overweight, and a bottom - I would be "over the moon!"

tellme2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Man that is a nice thick cock you have there. Would love to have it stretch both my holes:smile:

hngbtm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey buddy, came across your post. I am moderately hairy, bottom, and just slightly overweight (34W). I'll have to look you up the next time I am in Los Angeles!

D_Percy_Pimplepopper

Account Disabled
Media
Hello HungLAChef! I have read your posts and I think we would be a good match. I am direct here. 6'3", masculine, 210, 40 yo, 46 c, 35 w, 12 shoe, 6.5x5.5 c. I am into tall, thick hung tops. I have furry pits and a furry hole. I am in Seattle but not that far. I sent you a friend request. Please let me know what else I can share!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just stumbled across this thread. You're definitely a rarity in L.A. :wink:
First, you're a top. :tongue:
You're not scoffing at those who aren't ultra-ripped.
You're not saying, "Eeeew! Never heard of Nair?" :lmao:

I'm sure you'll be more than popular here with the L.A. members. Well, at least you're popular with me, so far. :smile: