Hairy

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I second the motion to give us more pictures, but, for what it's worth, your pubes and hairy thighs are just as hot as hell. Your hair's texture and curl are what big dicks need to set them off and make them even more inviting!

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would say the same as njqt466. If ur chest, stomach , etc. is hairy, keep it so but then just trim the puubic hair a bit. I hear that the ladies and guys, no matter how much they like a cock, don;t want too much hair in their mouth while they are down there. So just trim to make it neater, shorter. As for the balls, you can trim them a bit as well or shave em. They'll probably look/feel good either way.

capcraz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't get the shaved balls thing... how is that hot? I'd be afraid of slicing them up on accident, surely a scarred or scabby sack isn't sexy... :cool: Trimming I can understand...

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am going to suggest shave everything. I have shaved for several years and really enjoy the shaved feel and look. The best thing about shaving is that is can (and often does) lead to fun things in the shower, especially with a partner...:biggrin1: :wink: If you decide that you don't like being shaved, you can let your hair back in with no harm done.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would keep it trim I do... I'm not bare but its trimmed short and the balls are usually bare and shaft is bare.

hookedup71

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it all depends. i shave my balls every 3 weeks to smoothness, but as far as my "fun zone" , i dont shave it down...but i keep it cut low.....to me, being bald looks very alien..i like some fuzz

Inochoke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As one who has no problem accomodating the well hung with my mouth, I actually love having my face buried in the Big Guys pubes. Trim the hair on your balls or ahve it if you know what your doing.

Like the other guy said your pubes at the base of a Big Cock almost act as a frame and can really be a turn on. Keep the hair on your chest too.

:biggrin1: Woof!!

SuperNiner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just gave up on shaving it all. I'm not about to do it everyday, or every few days...and when It starts growing back (quite quickly) it's just hell.

Plus I use a local gym/spa that is 99% straight men, but the mens sauna/whirlpool/ steamroom rules are naked...i look like a freak compaired to the rest of the men if im all shaved up. I settled for trimming.

Take a look at my pics. Is it that bad? I'll listen to advice, but can't promise I'll take it. LOL

My advice to OP, is just trim. I like hair, if you have that much mostly embrace it.

-Regards

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Manscaping is always a good idea... I trim my pubes and shave my balls. I hate guys who shave everything, makes me feel like a phedophile, like a cock to look like it belongs to a man. Keep the bush neat and tidy, how long or short is up to you. As for the guy who asked why people would shave their balls. Having your balls licked and sucked after you have recently shaved them is HEAVEN.