Hairy

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't really like body hair on me that much, and of course, I'm very hairy, especially for an 18 year old...Im sure I could win many hair contests among men much older than me lol. I cut my pubes down pretty short and shave my balls, and I like the result. I finally broke down and shaved all of my stomach and chest, except for my treasure trail....I couldnt take seeing myself getting more and more hairy as the days went on lol....my newest 6pack in my gallery shows the new result.

D

deleted213967

Hairless balls are more attractive, if not to the eye, at least to the touch, in my opinion. They also appear bigger.

Completely shaved pubic hair looks too childlike for psychological comfort...even for women...

Gogiboy1

Just Browsing
Media
Dude, For the Love of GOD, PLEASE don't let yourself be pulled into the "Gay Cult" of "Man-Scaping" it is NOT what GOD intended you to be/do, if he did, we wouldn't be put through puberty, and given pubic hair etc...PLEASE LEAVE IT AS IS, DON'T be like the rest of the "CLONES", who shave to within an inch of their lives you are perfect just the way you are, and if someone wants you to shave yourself, or change what you are...they are NOT accepting you, for YOU, they are trying to mold you into a stereotype of what they think a guy should be. Stay JUST AS YOU ARE!!! YOU ARE Beautiful!!!

My Best to you...

GogiBoy

hexer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started shaving in HS which was over decade ago now, and even then I didn't know anyone who did it, let alone really cared either. I just grabbed a BIC razor and went to town.

But I still do it to this day as its habit now. It was to wirey/coarse for me. Wasn't soft at all. I've let it grow a few times since, and now it just feels odd to me. Even cut short it feels like a brillo pad.

I've never got a complaint about it either. I like my woman shaven too. Hair in the teeth is never a fun thing to deal with on both parties I tend to think, but some go for that, which is ok in my book, whatever you like is your deal, and keep with it.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dude, For the Love of GOD, PLEASE don't let yourself be pulled into the "Gay Cult" of "Man-Scaping" it is NOT what GOD intended you to be/do, if he did, we wouldn't be put through puberty, and given pubic hair etc...PLEASE LEAVE IT AS IS, DON'T be like the rest of the "CLONES", who shave to within an inch of their lives you are perfect just the way you are, and if someone wants you to shave yourself, or change what you are...they are NOT accepting you, for YOU, they are trying to mold you into a stereotype of what they think a guy should be. Stay JUST AS YOU ARE!!! YOU ARE Beautiful!!!

My Best to you...

GogiBoy

By that standard I presume we should never go to the barber for a haircut?

Nope. Keep yourself well-groomed with some judicious trimming. You'll discover the advantages of improved hygiene as well as your partner not constantly stopping to take clots of hair out of his or her mouth while giving you a blow job. Trim the arm pits, too.

Remember: thick bushy pubes = warm, moist jungles for offensive body odor bacteria. :smile:

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm really into hairy men...strikes me as sexy and masculine. BUT, I admit, when I took a few pics about 5 yrs ago, I shaved and trimmed a little bit so that other gay men might see my length as well as my girth. Haven't done it since, don't give a damn these days! (lol)

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer men as they are... It is up to you, dude... but, with such a nice furry body, please do not shave just your pubes, leaving your self looking like you just had surgery there!

Onan

locosam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the pre-pubscent look is not a turn-on & the strange contrast between the shaved and unsahved parts of the crotch are bizarre looking. Keep what you have -- you'll find someone that's not so superficial.

michaelgag

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I myself shave my cock and balls and trim the pubs back. That way your cock is more sensitive and its looks bigger without all the hair to hide it. But if your chest is hairy or face, you should leave that hairy. nice cock !!