Haiti Relief

B_Enough_for_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nan isn't slang. Its what people in Britain call our grandmas. Same as you say mom.
So, Nan is short for something?

Slang
Pronunciation: \ˈslaŋ\
Function: noun
Etymology: origin unknown
Date: 1756
An informal nonstandard vocabulary composed typically of coinages, arbitrarily changed words, and extravagant, forced, or facetious figures of speech

Last edited:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Meh. *shrug*

Two Things:
Its 'exists' not 'excists', and 'ban' not 'bann.'

Don't start sentences with prepositions. It is grammatically incorrect and it confuses your readers.

First of all: DROP DEAD.
Second of all: are you that dumb? Even I understood the word 'nan', and that from someone who can't write english in your opinion.

En ten derde: ge zijt nen dikke, achterbakse zak die gelukkig niet veel in het leven zal bereiken met zo'n attitude. Stikt in u kots of eender wat, ge gaat gewoon te ver.

vlls

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
First, the quote, " Some patients are not even able to take the antibiotics we give them because they don’t have access to water" should blow some minds. That is really brutal.

Second the quote, "Get the facts before you express such an inflammatory opinion. Don't be ignorant" should also blow some minds.

At last count the US had 20,000 troops in Haiti assisting with relief efforts, with total expenditures around $380 million. The UN (who gets 1/4 of their funding from the US) has promised $270 million.

But it isn't enough to just talk about it, lets get some facts in here:

And thats just government spending​
[/LEFT]

This isn't a big-dick competition, yo. I was responding to the OP who said that the Arab world did not offer any help, which was an ignorant comment because they did actually help.

Nobody's doubting the U.S.'s contribution... but again, it's all relative... I'm saying, compared to our wealth and population, we could have pledged a lot more.

The EU, for example, has pledged 600 million dollars for long-term infrastructure development. And bear in mind, that that is the EU alone. The countries that make-up the EU have made independent pledges and have sent humanitarian aid IN ADDITION to what the are pledging through the EU.

And the UN has actually pledged 562 million dollars... United Nations to pledge £346 million for Haiti earthquake relief|The Conservative Blog
BBC News - UN launches Haiti earthquake relief appeal

B_Enough_for_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This isn't a big-dick competition, yo. I was responding to the OP who said that the Arab world did not offer any help, which was an ignorant comment because they did actually help.

Nobody's doubting the U.S.'s contribution... but again, it's all relative... I'm saying, compared to our wealth and population, we could have pledged a lot more.

The EU, for example, has pledged 600 million dollars for long-term infrastructure development. And bear in mind, that that is the EU alone. The countries that make-up the EU have made independent pledges and have sent humanitarian aid IN ADDITION to what the are pledging through the EU.

And the UN has actually pledged 562 million dollars... United Nations to pledge £346 million for Haiti earthquake relief|The Conservative Blog
BBC News - UN launches Haiti earthquake relief appeal

I saw what you are saying and proved that we were giving more. Not only that, you have completely missed the private donors. In the US private donors make up the mass majority of donatations to causes like natural disasters. We're smart enough to not trust our government with these dollars.

I think that 600 is both individual states and the EU. EU nations pledge $575 million for Haiti aid - Yahoo! News

B_Enough_for_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First of all: DROP DEAD.
Second of all: are you that dumb? Even I understood the word 'nan', and that from someone who can't write english in your opinion.

En ten derde: ge zijt nen dikke, achterbakse zak die gelukkig niet veel in het leven zal bereiken met zo'n attitude. Stikt in u kots of eender wat, ge gaat gewoon te ver.
You know I had a cousin that suffocated like that. Left 3 kids behind, one an infant. After your long lectures on going to far you don't seem to hold yourself to the same standard.

I am always amazed at the courage it takes to talk shit in another language.

Nan isn't in the dictionary. Get an argument, come back.

You should maybe find a group or something. I think it's best to start the process of healing now. Really, hate erodes the vessel in which it is contained. Free your hate, let your hate free you.

All this aside, I still don't care. Not at all. In fact the only thing I do care about is not caring about you or what bothers you.

P.S. you spurred my interest, so I was looking around and found that Belgians have had a long struggle with 'retardation,' mainly caused by inbreeding. I didn't realize that this was such a touchy issue for you and your country, but now I see why. Further (by way of causation), the Belgians don't have laws against incest! Thats pretty incedible. Now I understand your anger. I don't care about it, but I understand it. Also, "Hung like a Belgian" is a common insult. The things one learns in a day.

The Belgian Anti-Defamation Institute

Last edited:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Meh. *shrug*

Two Things:
Its 'exists' not 'excists', and 'ban' not 'bann.'

Don't start sentences with prepositions. It is grammatically incorrect and it confuses your readers.

Enough_for_Me: You are so dull. It is perfectly acceptable to start a sentence with a preposition in English. But you wouldn't know this or why. LOL! Someone starts a thread on Haiti and you co-opt the thread to demonstrate what a flaming tool you are.

Imagine how much you could have accomplished by directing all of the energy you invested in your "I'm right and you're wrong -- even if I'm wrong" posts by doing something positive -- like writing a check and sending it to one of the many organizations making sure your donation would go directly to helping Haitians. In the event you may have already sent money, you could have used all your "me, me, me, me" energy to send a little more.

But no. You've more than demonstrated that you're only value is to make the rest of us laugh when pushed down some stairs. Have a nice trip. :smile::smile:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
You know I had a cousin that suffocated like that. Left 3 kids behind, one an infant. After your long lectures on going to far you don't seem to hold yourself to the same standard.

I am always amazed at the courage it takes to talk shit in another language.

Nan isn't in the dictionary. Get an argument, come back.

You should maybe find a group or something. I think it's best to start the process of healing now. Really, hate erodes the vessel in which it is contained. Free your hate, let your hate free you.

All this aside, I still don't care. Not at all. In fact the only thing I do care about is not caring about you or what bothers you.

P.S. you spurred my interest, so I was looking around and found that Belgians have had a long struggle with 'retardation,' mainly caused by inbreeding. I didn't realize that this was such a touchy issue for you and your country, but now I see why. Further (by way of causation), the Belgians don't have laws against incest! Thats pretty incedible. Now I understand your anger. I don't care about it, but I understand it. Also, "Hung like a Belgian" is a common insult. The things one learns in a day.

The Belgian Anti-Defamation Institute

I never expected people to hit others so below the belt. This person who wrote this is obviously a bittered person with not much op happiness in his life. He takes pleasure out of hurting people, and he takes an effort to do that. He search for extremes so he can believe he is right and have a good argument. Just posting this people, because with such an attitude you are doomed in life. So think twice before you say something here or anywhere else. And if you already think twice about it before you post or say something, then you are already a better and more realistic person then the member Enough_For_Me.
Banning him was a first step, now people in his life should step up and tell him how it really is.

Pathetic_Loser

Just Browsing
Media
I thought it was time to reply to this (and get banned again) as I am changing IP's. So, I'll just use my other member account. I would have responded sooner but I find the other parts of the forum useful and couldn't be bothered to register a new email address. I did register this name especially for you guys. So, enjoy:

Enough_for_Me: You are so dull. It is perfectly acceptable to start a sentence with a preposition in English. But you wouldn't know this or why. LOL! Someone starts a thread on Haiti and you co-opt the thread to demonstrate what a flaming tool you are.
Yeah, thats all nice.

Imagine how much you could have accomplished by directing all of the energy you invested in your "I'm right and you're wrong -- even if I'm wrong" posts by doing something positive -- like writing a check and sending it to one of the many organizations making sure your donation would go directly to helping Haitians. In the event you may have already sent money, you could have used all your "me, me, me, me" energy to send a little more.
I find it amazing that you can preach from on high but can't take your own advice. Imagine all the help you could have provided to those poor Haitians had you not posted this? Instead, you had to show everybody how tough of a guy you are by responding to a banned user. I'm sorry, this statement was so blatantly hypocritical that I had to respond How noble you are.

But no. You've more than demonstrated that you're only value is to make the rest of us laugh when pushed down some stairs. Have a nice trip.
But no. You've more than demonstrated that you're a hypocrite and make people laugh when you try to be high and mighty on the Internet.

You should come up with a new comeback, that one's worn out.

As for the rest of you, you are targets of convenience and amusement.

Vinyl*** said:
Oh, there is a God somewhere!!
Don't worry, you racist piece of shit, I'm right here.

vince said:
I think that is about Enough.
Nobody cares what you think. Come up with some catchy phrase this time too, please.

pieterjoke said:
I never expected people to hit others so below the belt. This person who wrote this is obviously a bittered person with not much op happiness in his life. He takes pleasure out of hurting people, and he takes an effort to do that. He search for extremes so he can believe he is right and have a good argument. Just posting this people, because with such an attitude you are doomed in life. So think twice before you say something here or anywhere else. And if you already think twice about it before you post or say something, then you are already a better and more realistic person then the member Enough_For_Me.
Banning him was a first step, now people in his life should step up and tell him how it really is.
Reviewing this conversation it becomes obvious that you couldn't muster simple English sentences but you think you're the new Freud. You're a retard. You're analysis is way off. I'm so far from doomed in my life it's not even funny. Sometimes I feel bad for the life I live, like I should step it down as I might be making others feel bad.

Enjoy all,

Enough_for_Me

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Uncle Buckles' Famous Prognosticator predicts that he'll be banned again before noon (Ft Lauderdale time)

Hasta la proxima, baby.