Hal Sparks

dscarlson

1st Like
Media
Hey there...new to the boards... Anything on Hal Sparks...saw him on "Celebrity Duets" (can't believe I'm admitting that) and he seemed to be filling out his jeans quite nicely....

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey no shame in admitting you watched Celebrity Duets :) I thought that show was great. Some good singers & some not so great but it's all for a good cause, and many of the participants, male & female alike, are smokin HOT! Hal Sparks among the top of that list and yes, I noticed the prominent bulge too. A sock? Or is he hung? Time will tell.....

dscarlson said:
Hey there...new to the boards... Anything on Hal Sparks...saw him on "Celebrity Duets" (can't believe I'm admitting that) and he seemed to be filling out his jeans quite nicely....

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I loved his performances and he can really throw himself into the song. I also thought the dude from queer eye was good,

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Pecker said:
I like the guy. I quit watching Talk Soup when he left.

He was really underrated. I think the het male audience, who really identified with John Henson, didn't know what to do with fishnet-donning Hal Sparks. Aisha Tyler was funny, but you really needed a guy in that seat.

SlickWilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hal's got a lean, toned body & a really cute ass, which was shown a LOT in Queer As Folk. Don't recall any frontal's tho... bummer. You'd think in the 5 years of the show we'd get at least ONE gratuitous dick shot!

C'est la vie...

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I liked him alot on talk soup because he reminded me of a really gifted funny buddy of mine when I was a kid and teenager...a real wise-ass. I was flabbergasted to see him on THAT other show being such a good actor. He had many nude or seminude scenes, no dick showing, but nice sweet ass. I don't think I've seen a better acting job with a str8 man playing a gay man.

jackaroos33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He is hot...totally fuckable...you may get some nudies of him if you watch reruns of Queer as Folk. Didn't watch the show much, but loved watching him play a bottom in the show.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
SlickWilly said:
Hal's got a lean, toned body & a really cute ass, which was shown a LOT in Queer As Folk. Don't recall any frontal's tho... bummer. You'd think in the 5 years of the show we'd get at least ONE gratuitous dick shot!

There's one scene which can be said to contain an exceptionally vague view of his cock... as per the first two images below. His rear is far easier to spot in image #3. :rolleyes:

Attachments

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love Hal.

he had two of the sexiest lovers in QAF.

First he had the Doctor(that eventually moved on)he was a dish.

And then BEN his professor lover. That guy is the personnification of everything a man should be.

As goofy as the role of Michael seemed in QAF, Hal played it with pathos and integrity.
Embracing his Poz lover Ben and sustaining a rerlationship was a wonderful fillup to the gay community- who unfortunately do not always treat Poz people well.

Onya Hal !!

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
I remember a bit of an uproar when Hal Sparks said kissing a man was like kissing a dog. Another tempest in a teapot, thank God.

ITA that he is totally fuckable. He might be straight, but he played a gay man so convincingly that it made me wonder.

I would love to fuck that cute little ass of his!:cool: