Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
for me that all depends on the situation (like everything else) If I'm playing all night I'm normally half hard. It makes me laugh because my dick really does have a mind of its own! There are times that I'm so turned on, but my dick just lays there. Other times I'm tired and want to go but my dick is raring to get it on.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never had a rock hard erection, but I can get close enough. And it hurts her when I'm only semi-hard. It just doesn't feel right.

BTW I can pretty much cum whenever I want to. Only problem is that I can't get it up after that. I pretty much have to wait 5-6 hours for the next round. :D

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@May 23 2005, 12:01 PM
I have never had a rock hard erection, but I can get close enough. And it hurts her when I'm only semi-hard. It just doesn't feel right.

BTW I can pretty much cum whenever I want to. Only problem is that I can't get it up after that. I pretty much have to wait 5-6 hours for the next round. :D
[post=313840]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm never half hard cuz I'm a grower. I think growers always grows, while showers always shows and sometime grows.....if that makes any since :wacko: