Hall of Fame photo gallery

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Mar 15, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

CardiffDillon: While I was on the chat site a few days days back, I floated the idea of resurrecting the LPSG Hall of Fame as a photo gallery and I've been overwhelmed with positive comments and encouragement about it since.

The idea was for any member who wishes to participate to post his pic on the chat/photo site with his nickname and stats in the pic on a 12" x 4" label (the size of a piece of A4 paper folded in half). The members who've already posted pics could resubmit one with the label. The pics could be full body shots or 'nipples to knees' shots to maintain anonymity, as long as the nickname label was in shot.

The Hall of Fame would be made up of the 20 biggest cocks that had been submitted.

For those of you who haven't been to the photo/chat site recently, I've also posted a gallery to show what cocks ranging in size from 9" to 16" look like. Some of the genuine pics were kindly donated by members of LPSG. There are a large number of fakes in the album but the object of the exercise was to give us mere mortals an idea of what megacocks would look like if we had genuine pics. It was intended as a bit of fun and the people who have seen it seem to have enjoyed it.

cheers,

Dillon

2. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: Uh oh! I just clicked on the link above to get to the website and was told the group could not be found. Is the link broken, probs with the microsoft server or something else?

3. txquis

Gold Member

Well, at only 8, i certainly wouldnt be among the biggest...hope the rest of us arent in the "hall of shame"....
    Personally, i would like to see all sorts of LSPG dicks and bodies, not just the top.
    just sayin'

4. Imported

Gold Member

wpgmb: I just checked for the MSN LSPG site and it says it
    no longer exists. Anyone know what's going on?

5. Imported

Gold Member

CardiffDillon: Txqis, I'm with you on that one - there's nothing but equality here,although some are more equal than others ;) so maybe it would be better just to list all the submissions by size.

I was at the chat site earlier today and there was a notice on some areas saying that work was taking place. I sincerely hope that the 'work' wasn't MSN destroying the tight-knit community that has built up there over the past few months. I've made some good buddies there and I'd hate to lose them.

6. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: who is the official owner of the site? Is it Marko? Whoever set it up originally should have received some info from Microsoft if they were shutting down the site to to code of conduct violations.

Uh.... do not mention this to jonb anyone - we all know how rabid he is over all things microsoft (love you, jonb, sweetie.... )

7. Imported

Gold Member

hungwitz: I just checked..it is back again.....who knows what MSN was doing.

8. Imported

Gold Member

BIGBOYDAVE: I been going there every Day It has always been there everytime I have gone Its There Now

9. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: Well... two things....

1. the site is there although chat is not available at the current time.

2. the pics CardiffDillon posted certainly show the need for a support group. I can not imagine the problems some of those guys have.

10. Imported

Gold Member

Cityboy: >>>2. the pics CardiffDillon posted certainly show the need for a support group. I can not imagine the problems some of those guys have.

:p The problems these guys have only exist in Photoshop.

11. Imported

Gold Member

CardiffDillon: Maybe I need to explain something here: The 'Huge Cocks in Pictures' Album that I've already posted was intended to give people an idea of what cocks of various sizes might look like, as it can be very difficult to imagine how a 15" cock appears. Where I don't have genuine pics of a particular size, such as the 15" and 16"ers, I've used fakes. I made it very clear that they were fakes but if I get genuine pics I'll substitute them.

The 'Hall of Fame' is a new project that is still on the drawing board. It will be made up exclusively of members of LPSG submitting pics of themselves, complete with their nickame in the pic. As yet it doesn't exist although I am in the process of compiling the album and accepting pics. Members wishing to appear on the first list will need to submit pics for the April 1st launch.

cheers,

Dillon

12. Imported

Gold Member

CardiffDillon: The Chat and Photo site is back up and running. I've also started an album of Big Cock Cartoons and contributions are welcome.

cheers,

Dillon

13. Imported

Gold Member

mortis: relatively new member here...could i get a link to this please??

14. Imported

Gold Member

Finedessert: The link is at the top of this page.

Grandpa

15. txquis

Gold Member

oh, thanks, that explains better.
    cool.

16. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I won't be submitting a pic for the pictorial Hall of Fame. I probably wouldn't be in the top twenty, nor would I care. Part of what I like about LPSG is that this is not, for the most part, a 'My schlong is bigger than your schlong' site like so many others. I get on the Internet to relax, not compete (or cockfight). There's enough competition out there in the day-to-day world without having to deal with it at what is supposed to be a support group.

17. Imported

Gold Member

tott666: I agree, DMW.

I think it's a bit silly. You all post pictures if you want. I'm always curious and like to watch big ones, anyway. Maybe that's a double standard?

IRL I prefer not to reduce people to objects/body parts; it's much easier to do that on the internet...

18. Imported

Gold Member

CardiffDillon: The Hall of Fame Photo Album is now up and has pics of 26 of LPSG's biggest 'members'. Congratulations to BigBoyDave who's way out in front....but then I suppose he always is;-)

New contributions are welcome

cheers

Dillon

19. musc069

Gold Member

Albums:
    Great job on the gallery. I'll try a new shot with a label like many of the others did.

20. Imported

Gold Member

tallmansf: Hey Dillon, nice collection. But I'm curious: Where are you getting all the stats that you report with the pictures? Are they self-measurements or are you "eyeballing" it yourself?

Draft saved Draft deleted