Hall of Fame photo gallery

CardiffDillon: Thanx for the feedback guys, I've been overwhelmed by the number of positive comments I've had since I first floated this idea. I've even been flattered by the people who've taken the trouble to write with a different opinion.

The stats I've quoted are those reported by the members themselves, either when they've posted the pics or in their profiles. I have left out a couple that I felt to be a little on the 'optimistic' side.

I have had a comment from a member who felt that some of the claims are exaggerated. I decided that it would be so difficult to verify any claims that I would just group similar sizes together and let the viewer decide whether they are accurate claims or not. I was hoping that it would become fairly obvious that an 8" cock doesn't look like a 10" cock, especially whe they are side by side. One of the pics I had to leave out was one where the owner was claiming to have 13", making it by far the biggest so far submitted, but in the picture it looked considerably smaller and I felt that to post it would damage my credibility as much as that of the owner.

I have pledges of many more pics to come but if you wat to submit one, don't forget to include a label with your nickame and stats in the pic as it may help to stop the stealing and re-use of your image elsewhere.

cheers,

Dillon