Halloween Costume Ideas involving SPEEDOS

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what ideas do you guys have about halloween costumes that could be done involving speedos..

Heres just a few ideas i'm thinking about:

Swimmer, Diver, Scuba Diver, Lifeguard, Surf Lifesaver, Water Polo Player..

Just need to find ways to ensure that people know what your trying to be without asking, through the use of props, etc.

Reactions: deleted18464931

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
are you kidding? its the end of october for pete's sake. i know you are in ft. lickertail, but get real. nobody wants to see your cock up in a speedo anyway. have a little more fun and go for something original. how about creature of the black lagoon, a pirate, maybe little orphan annie or raggedy anne? do you want to get picked up by a big burly bear or another twink? all can help decide your choices. tell us more, please!

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How about a cool speedo (actually try to find a more interesting brand like Arena, Bruno Banani or HOM), a cape and some lace up boots that hug the calf (traditional Doc Marten boots may work or something by Diesel...or even real Military Boots). Oh, and a cool mask for the eye area. No shirt.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's exactly what I was thinking, as well. Wear lots of gold medals around your neck and carry a bong... people are guaranteed to love it! :tongue:

lol.. hilarious..

I've never really been a huge fan of Michael Phelps, he's just not that cute to me..

Now Matt Mitcham from Australia on the other had.. HOTNESS!!..

Though I"m partial to hot Australian guys since I studied there, and the fact he was open about who he is throughout the Olympics made him one of my favorite athletes of all time...

mikeinjc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like the Rocky from RHPS idea, Gold speedo, cheap surfer wig and you are good to go! Plus with Glee doing that next week everyone will get the costume!

tke912

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i went as michael phelps a couple of years ago. speedo, gold medals and a bong.

jayflamewalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
are you kidding? its the end of october for pete's sake. i know you are in ft. lickertail, but get real. nobody wants to see your cock up in a speedo anyway. have a little more fun and go for something original. how about creature of the black lagoon, a pirate, maybe little orphan annie or raggedy anne? do you want to get picked up by a big burly bear or another twink? all can help decide your choices. tell us more, please!
Hold on there dont be so harsh he has an Idea that has merits, Like he can be a Super Hero with cape and all. he wear tights with them on.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gay go-go dancer. Just have a bunch of dollar bills hanging out of the top.

Ha! That's an easy idea. Don't forget to oil yourself up and add some glitter. I think gold is supposed to work well. :biggrin1:

Oh, and you HAVE to be tan for it. Get spray tanned. Melanoma isn't sexy.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, I believe I did see that.. I was thoroughly disappointed they didn't continue it.. if not just for the Hot guy factor..

I thought it had potential. And the opportunity to see Justin Hartley nearly nekkid and wet every single week?

*sigh*