Halloween Costume Ideas involving SPEEDOS

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought it had potential. And the opportunity to see Justin Hartley nearly nekkid and wet every single week?

*sigh*

I def would have been a fan of that..

though if I remember they had him in Jammers.. would have been even better if they would have put him in speedos...

josty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Michael Phelps is a really good one that I have heard of / seen before. It went over well but the Olympics are a bit of a ways off (in either direction) now. Most people should pick up on it right away though.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This year I went to Fantasy Fest in Key West.. so was a perfect opportunity do do a costume involving a speedo..

I was an Aussie Surf Lifesaver.. started out in my Aussie Hat, and surf lifesaving tshirt and BONDI Speedo... it turned out to be a good thing since it rained a little during the parade so just stripped down to the speedo to avoid ruining my hat and tshirt..

Did anyone else do a speedo this year as part of a halloween costume?..
Be sure to post pics if you did..

I'll definitely have to post a picture soon..

Aquaman - black speedos with a codpiece, for Oooh factor, and green body paint or tights?

def love the cup in the speedo idea.. gives huge bulge and protection from grabby hands..

Any superhero!!

problem with super heros is body paint.. it can get gross after awhile and rub off on people.. but def going to explore this angle for next year..

Michael Phelps is a really good one that I have heard of / seen before. It went over well but the Olympics are a bit of a ways off (in either direction) now. Most people should pick up on it right away though.

Yea definitely the olypics costumes are best on years just following a summer olympics so people know who you are.. and michael phelps has been over done..

fullspeedo11

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Over the years I've gone to Halloween parties as Superman, Aqua Man (total body paint), Life Guard, put a paper fig leaf over the front of my speedo, stripper and of course Michael Phelps. The funniest speedo costume I saw was worn by one of my team mates. He found a skin tone pair of underwear and pinned a fake dick to the front. From a distance he surprised a lot of people.