Halloween Costume what did u see?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by poiuy, Oct 31, 2010.

1. poiuy

poiuy Member

hey as i was out for halloween I saw the strangest costumes and on straight guys too. So I was wondering if anyone has stories about see guys dicks in halloween in there outfit? and what was there costume?

sorry if someone already ask this lol

#1 poiuy, Oct 31, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
  2. cdog204

Gold Member

Albums:
    I saw some pretty crazy stuff in the West Village at the parade a few hours ago. I also made quite the scene last night at a party wearing a green spandex one-piece... my friend Heather had her hands all over me and got me pretty hard down my left leg.

3. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    I went to the bar as SUPERSLUT. The outfit included a pair of black spandex tights, with a spandex pouch contoured to fit my cock and balls like a glove, sticking straight out the front. While I was in the bathroom adjusting my costume, this guy asks me "But how do you keep it hard?" I said it wasn't. He started to argue with me, so I demonstrated flexing it, as I explained "See, it's completely soft. It's just a big dick."

4. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    My two favs were:
    A guy was dressed as a pile of dirty clothes
    Another guy was dressed as a rock star from the 80's with super tight pants and a big bulge.

5. nudeyorker

Gold Member

That was not a costume I was just out running errands yesterday!:wink:

6. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

I went to three parties over the past few weeks and must admit many of the costumes seemed to be tight and sexy whether it was a cop, nurse, Peter Pan, Zoro, or Harry Potter. I also saw lots of Jersey Shore costumes that involved tight jeans, or spandex....amazing.

7. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    I went as a green man
    all dressed in green

8. poiuy

poiuy Member

wow i no

9. 2xistTrunks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I went as Lt. Dangle from Reno 911, short shorts and all!

10. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    I went to a couple parties and then the festival in WeHo. I wore only two out of the 5 costumes that I had. *I ended up loaning out my Gladiator costume since I wore it last time* I wore a Bicycle cop uniform **I had the shorts tailored to fit just right and the spandex shorts had a zip pouch for the cock and balls** :)and the Sexy electrical worker costume... Pics posted in my gallery. Like EricBear, I had people asking if my cock was hard or even if it was fake in my bike shorts. LOL :) It was funny when they found out it was real. I told people..if you don't believe me...feel it. 90% of them did that asked and were surprised when they found it was all me. :) LOVED IT! My friends I was with were cracking up at the people taking pics of my crotch...they'd literally walk up and snap a pic or two. Was HILARIOUS!!! :)

Draft saved Draft deleted