Halloween costume

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Welsh_Beef, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Welsh_Beef

Welsh_Beef Member

So sat night there was a party and i dressed up as spiderman in a tight lycra costume which i wasnt quite sure i should do coz im slightly self concious. Well i wore it anyway and on of my mates asked me if i had put a sock down there as a joke thinking i actually had, and when i said no he was slightly surprised about it lol. All night he couldn't believe i didnt have a sock down there and i would joke around sometimes like i got go take out this sock and he was confused by the end but no i wasnt wearing a sock.

2. umnc30

umnc30 New Member

you got pictures of you and your costume? anyone else have Halloween pictures?

3. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

some people don't know when it's time to keep their mouths shut. that was obviously one of them!

4. JUSTaskME

JUSTaskME Member

5. stang02

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    justaskme: would like to see pics of u in a spider man costume, no way to hide that thing!:wink:

6. JUSTaskME

JUSTaskME Member

haha

7. GayJapan

GayJapan Member

I went to a couple of parties at gay clubs here in Tokyo Shinjuku 2-chome. I dressed as ATOM (also known as Astro Boy in some countries).

Had a pointy black wig (just glued a regular wig I picked up at Tokyu Hands for about $12 into points!), red (converse-like) hightops with long red socks (about $20 all up), green belt ($5) and a tight pair of black Diesel boxer briefs (alread had those!) over off-pink tights and tight off-pink long sleeve t-shirt (from UniGlo aroud $15 for both). Not overly expensive (cheaper than renting or buying a complete costume anyways)

I have to say the hair was a dead giveaway, and as I was walking between the clubs/bars more than a couple of times people started singing the ATOM theme song. I didn't realize he was so popular here, but I guess he is an iconic Japanese anime character.

I was asked a few times if I was 'padded' - I said no (as I wasn't) and suggested the boys take a squeeze to confirm. Several did! And on a couple of occasions I got a little bit excited! Hard to hide that in tights and underwear!

8. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Here is my costume....wore it to work...I loved it.

9. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    Woof!! Bbb2.5

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice