Sexuality
No Response
so what's everyone dresiing up as for halloween 2010 -
anyone going as adam lambert, prince poppycock, lady gaga
in meat bikini?

what are you dressing up as and why? if you answer 'because i can',
that's a fine answer but would be fun if your costume had some particular
interest for you.

i am not going as anything because i won't be going anywhwere. enjoying the social exile too much. lol.

mikeinsocal

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a brilliant idea as a way to show our love for the oregon ducks...since our rival is oregon state beavers, I thought it would be funny to dress up as a beaver football player and my wife as a sheep. The beavers were caught stealing sheep...we don't know if they planned to rape them, but that's what we assume.

Mens health mag came out with a halloween edition...they had tons of ideas. Anyway, my favorite was the fetus. There was a guy in tighty whiteys with a tube coming out of his belly button holding a placenta. This pic was hilarious and hot. If anyone knows where I can find that pic, please pm me.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well if youre a female in my city you dress like a whore apparently. Slutty nurse, slutty pirate, slutty angel, slutty nun, slutty anything. It's kind of an epidemic.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well if youre a female in my city you dress like a whore apparently. Slutty nurse, slutty pirate, slutty angel, slutty nun, slutty anything. It's kind of an epidemic.

If it only were Halloween every day.
The guys would flock to your town and solve the real estate problem.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was considering being a pregnant nun. TheBF could be a naughty priest. We'd be sacrilegious.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I do anything, it'll likely be really half-assed and put together at the last second.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm thinking of digging out my Beetlejuice costume or Spidey costume, and make the crotch very revealing. Then again, I DO have my eye on the classic Black and white symbiote spidey and see how revealing the crotch is.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yeah, but those are the FUN costumes! :smile:

Yep, I go for the "slutty", er, sexy... costumes. I have a sexy devil one (there's a pic of me wearing it in my gallery), and I'm going to wear it again this year but I'm also going to try to find a Queen of Hearts costume (and yes, a sexy one!)

Slutty nun though - that's one that's hard to wrap my head around! :biggrin1: