Halloween Costumes 2010

D

deleted3782

Halloween isn't a big thing here. Very few kids dress up, let alone adults.

Same where I am, I haven't dressed up since 1998.

One of the easiest costumes I've ever seen were four gay guys who wrote "Tops" on their name tags. They were the Four Tops.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Same where I am, I haven't dressed up since 1998.

Definitely dead here too.
Last year the parents were out begging for candy and food. Didn't see any little ones out and about.

Plus, with the price of candy at $5.00 a bag at Wal-Mart, I don't expect many people to have the light on. That is... IF they have electricity.

Just too expensive.

_Edu

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
one party this girl came wearing nothing but a slip with dirty words written all over it..and high heels... she was a Freudian Slip :) I loved it... OH and there was a guy that had black stretchy material covering every inch of skin then had overalls and a straw hat and boots... with a pitchfork. he was a Shadow of his Farmer self :)

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was thinking of Little Red Riding Hood (since I'm Red) or A Cowgirl (because I love to ride cowgirl). Or I could be a SEX GODDESS...but that's what I am every day. ha ha.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one party this girl came wearing nothing but a slip with dirty words written all over it..and high heels... she was a Freudian Slip :) I loved it...

What a clever costume! I would have never thought of doing something like that!

I'm going as the Queen of Hearts, and I'm going to sing karaoke in the costume and sing Juice Newton's song "Queen of Hearts" among others (also related to the costume, but more indirectly).

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Darnit, I just found out that Octomom did my costume last year! That's no fun! Now I have to think of something else to wear! :mad:

That's what I get for being out of the loop when it comes to popular culture. :rolleyes:

What's a good pregnant lady costume?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
http://hollywoodjesus.com/movie/scooby_doo_2/104.jpg

to petite -- how about dressing up as if you're going into labor (hospital gown, slippers with your hair up...you can even stick on a fake hospital bracelet and an IV maybe) and the bf as a doctor?

Oh, that's a cute costume Enid!

I like your idea! I'd do it, too if we were going to be in a warmer climate.

We've settled on a priest and a pregnant angel. I just got my white feathered wings and halo last night. I thought of it after thinking about how much TheBF likes the idea of innocence corrupted and I thought, this is a perfect! :biggrin1: