Halloween Help!!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sooo Halloween is coming up and I NORMALLY have the time to plan it all out and make something awesome. (it's my favorite holiday) After all the hospital visits of my partner and myself (both of us are ok) and then getting a sinus infection and basically sleeping for 2 weeks.... I have NO idea of what to do this year and I have at least 2 parties to attend. HELP!!! I really hate to recycle costumes...but I have a feeling that I just might have too.

One big problem with buying a costume is that I wear a 50R coat and wear a 32/33 pants.... Most store costumes stop at a 46 and if you buy plus size or the xxl to fit up top..the bottom half i'm swimming in. SOOO suggestions? *also, the first party is co-ed and less risque than the second event.*

soooo any good ideas are appreciated!!! :)
Thanks!
OC

**the costumes I've done for these events in the past... Gladiator, Lt. Dangle, Bicycle Cop...Also, wore my partners hard hat, dark glasses and lower half of his rain gear from work without undies to the more sexxy party. *kind of a villege people esque look* Really, can't repeat them...

Last edited:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was so gonna suggest gladiator: maybe a different costume/same theme could happen?

Otherwise, I'd say go leather and make it a night.

Bbucko
(Who has been quoted as saying that Halloween is the Gay Easter)

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hehe Bbucko.. .I grew out of my leather... and my folsom stuff for this year was assless neoprene ... THAT will not work at this party. :)

I looked at some OTHER gladiator ideas...but hard to top the one that I made. *its in my profile pics*

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Go nude with just rollerskates on..............that's right, a pull toy !

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, you have the build of a superhero...so there is always that. You have to show your build off...cuz...you look that muscular. Saw you last year in WeHo from a distance on Halloween

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No matter what you decide to do I'm sure you will be the hottest man at the party. But why not do something simple and easy?
Go as Mr. Clean.

Attachments

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
scottish highland warrior ......... kilts are very sexy add celtic torc, back sword and learther wrist guards

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks guys... I think I'm gonna TRY to make a Martain Manhunter costume. Gonna be hard, since I only know how to hand sew. So here's hopin! *sad thing tho.. have to lose the beard for a while to do it... sigh.* BUT!!! they do not sell this costume anywhere...only people who've done it have made it or had it special made for Comic con type events. Good thing is... I won't be one of the 5000 Thors or Captain Americas running around on the same night. lol

For those who have no clue who this guy is... he's one of the Original Justice League people...
http://i53.tinypic.com/faof84.jpg

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Thanks guys... I think I'm gonna TRY to make a Martain Manhunter costume. Gonna be hard, since I only know how to hand sew. So here's hopin! *sad thing tho.. have to lose the beard for a while to do it... sigh.* BUT!!! they do not sell this costume anywhere...only people who've done it have made it or had it special made for Comic con type events. Good thing is... I won't be one of the 5000 Thors or Captain Americas running around on the same night. lol

For those who have no clue who this guy is... he's one of the Original Justice League people...

I think you should go as the Dickanator. Just wear a mask, cape, and shoes. It'll save your lots of money.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I'd utilize a common pair of comic hero boots, and use Green Body Latex paint for your body. Wear a pair of thick underwear and shorts so it's not obscene for your party.

Don't shave your beard...I think this costume would look Hot with a guy in a beard.

For your helmit - can you go to the craft store and find a large round styrofoam ball, and cut it down to fit over your head and in the shape of the helmit? Spray paint it grey. Use a cheap computer Mic as your microphone piece and glue it in place.

The belt looks like something you could commonly find at a Halloween dress store.
The Cape...thatll be the hard part.

Make sure you post some photos. Would be cool to see.

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've made tons of costumes. The cape shouldn't be too hard. You'll need a fabric with a little rayon in it preferably to give it that super hero look. The ladies at any fabric store can point out some good cheap choices if you ask. Also get some Stich Witchery. It irons in and easy to use. Get a meduim weight cardboard and cut it in a slight curve to the shape you need for the collar of the cape. Over estimate the size because you can always trim it. Drape the fabric over the collar peice and have strips of stich witchery first on the front to ancor then the back. Fold the excess collar fabric inward and the seems will be hidden. You'll need your clothes iron with steam. Use it dry at first for the SW to stay put. On the back collar, gather the fabric so it puckers as you go. when done add a little mist of steam and bend the collar into the shape you need. Leave it to dry over a curved surface like a rolled arm chair.

Voila! You've got a perfect cape the easy way. Hope that helped a little. :smile: