Halloween party pics

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is funny! I forgot that the Priest in one of my pics had an Altar boy sewen into the crotch!

There was one of those at the Halloween party I went to! The one I went to on Friday, that is... I went to one on Saturday, too, and I was the only one in costume at that one!

No pics taken of me in my costume though, sadly... I'll see if I can get SensualGoth over here to take a pic of me in my costume so I can post it!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, and as for what my costume was, I was a "Sexy Devil" - although on me, I'm more "cute" than "sexy"... I really like the costume, though!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Loved them! You are sooooo handsome!!!
(I'll post pictures AFTER the party...)
The guy is a friend of mine mike! But, we looked like brothers! The drag queen every year came as something outrageous so we were dissapointed
when all she showed up in was a mink coat with pearls! We were quite supprised after a few martini's when the coat came off.She was stopped by the cops that night too so it's a good thing they didn't ask for the coat!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, here you go... here's me as PETER PANS!!!

286052126.jpg

286052127.jpg

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The guy is a friend of mine mike! But, we looked like brothers! The drag queen every year came as something outrageous so we were dissapointed
when all she showed up in was a mink coat with pearls! We were quite supprised after a few martini's when the coat came off.She was stopped by the cops that night too so it's a good thing they didn't ask for the coat!

LOL -- no kidding! :biggrin1::biggrin1: