Halloween Surprises

luvNipsnDix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is a continuation of my "College Party" story featuring Mr. Mankini: College Party
The lead-up is a little long, so I've marked the beginning of the "meat" of the story with *** for those who want to get right down to business.

It had been several weeks since the party where I had lost my virginity to the thick, sexy, mankini-wearing man whose name I still didn't know. I kept a close eye out whenever I was walking around campus, in hopes I would see him. I didn't really know what I'd do or say, but I still hoped to see him around. I even went to a couple more parties, but no luck.

Halloween was quickly approaching, and my friends were talking about a big costume party on Halloween weekend. We had several discussions about what our costumes should be, and after joking that one of us should be a "slutty ______" (fill in the blank), I decided to be the "brave" one and volunteer to be a "slutty" something for the party. I was very curious about the idea of dressing up as a woman..... mostly wondering about what kind of attention I would get from the guys that weren't observant enough to realize I was also a guy. I still wasn't really "out", so I just played up how "hilarious" it was going to be.

We took a trip to the big Halloween store and, as expected, there was a whole assortment of slutty choices: nurse, schoolgirl, librarian, witch, etc... After some debate about which would be best, we decided on nurse. My friend Derek said: "Dude, you're gonna be so fuckin' hot... everyone's gonna want to bang you! Hell, *I* might even want a piece of that action!" We all had a good laugh, but I secretly started to chub up a bit at the idea of Derek wanting to bang me. I hadn't really thought of him like that before, but the whole trip home, that's *all* I could think about.

Once I got back to my room, I took the costume out of the package and held the various pieces up to myself as I looked in the mirror. There was a hat with a red cross on it, a short, fitted medical-style "jacket", a cutoff undershirt, a short white skirt, and a fake stethoscope. Even with the jacket's single button fastened, my belly button area would still be exposed... and my legs, of course.

The more I thought about the costume, the more I wanted to play it as realistic as possible. I wanted to try to get men to flirt with me before realizing I was cross dressing. This meant I had a *lot* of shaving to do. I have sort of an "otter" type body... tall, lean, and moderately hairy. The day of the party, I decided to shave *everything* from my face to my toes. Trust me, this was no small task. However, once I was done, I kind of liked the smooth-all-over feeling. I tried on the costume, and looked in the mirror. My smooth belly was exposed, and actually looked slightly girlish. My legs were nice and long, and the heels made them look even longer. I hadn't put on any underwear yet, so I turned around and flipped up my skirt to see my cute little ass. It looked so different without any hair. Then I bent forward and spread my cheeks to check out my smooth hole. I begin to envision some drunk frat guy bending me over to check out and pound my hole, and immediately started getting hard.

About that time, there was a knock on my door. It startled me, but I quickly realized it was my girl friend Jessica, who had agreed to help me with my hair and makeup. I needed to hide the fact that my semi was starting to tent my skirt, so I pulled on the lacy red panties I had gotten. They didn't have much room for my "goodies", but fortunately they were tight enough to mostly hide my horniness.

I opened the door. "Ooh, look at you, you little slut!" Jessica said. We laughed as she came in and sat down. She even brought some wigs with her. I tried on a few, and we decided I looked best as a redhead with shoulder-length, wavy hair. For makeup, she said she'd do something light that would feminize my face a bit. The process took longer than I expected... and every time I'd ask if she was about done, she'd just say "Shut up, beauty takes time." Once she was done, she stepped back and said, "Okay, stand up." She looked me up and down, then said, "Now give me a twirl". I did a 360, and once I got all the way around, she said, "Damn, I'm good! You're hotter than some of my friends!" She dragged me over to the mirror so I could get a look. It was shocking... I don't know if I'd have even recognized me. "I'm ready to go slut it up!"

My friends and I had agreed to meet outside my building. I got down there a little early, and sat on a bench off to the side. I saw Derek walk up in his werewolf costume and sit on a bench near the door. He had glanced over at me briefly, but didn't seem to recognize me. I just sat there with my legs crossed, pretending to look at my phone. Then I saw Josh (mummy) and Sam (bloody axe in head) walk up together. They sat down with Derek and started talking. I saw Derek pull out his phone, and then I got a text from him saying "We're outside". They had each looked over at me at some point, but clearly didn't connect the dots that I was wearing the very costume they saw me buy. I said loud enough for them to hear: "What, you boys don't recognize me??"

They looked up, and suddenly I saw the recognition in their eyes. "Oh shit! Jon?? Holy shit!" Derek yelled. I stood up as they rushed over. "You like?" I asked as I gave them a twirl. "Daaaaamn... I didn't know you were going to do it like *that*!" Derek said. "I saw you sitting over there, and was about to come over and flirt, but then Josh and Sam walked up." The way Derek was looking at me made me wonder if there was any truth to his earlier comment about wanting a piece of the action.

After a little more conversation about my costume, who helped with makeup, etc... we began making our way to the party. On the way, I noticed I was getting a lot of attention from men walking by. Some were just subtle glances, some seemed to recognize or question if I was a guy, while others were longer, lustful-looking stares. Derek seemed to pick up on this as well. "Dude, Jon... have you seen all these guys checking you out?"

"What? No they're not..." I lied.

"They totally are... some of them look like they're looking at you like:" Then he made a werewolf howling noise.

Secretly, I was loving the attention, from both Derek and these random strangers.

We made it to the party and began to mingle. I noticed the same mixture of looks from the guys there. When I was standing talking to my friends, I was amazed at the number of guys who "accidentally" brushed their hand against my butt as they walked by. One time, as I was walking through a particularly crowded room, I even felt someone lightly pinch my butt.

Periodically, I'd be off by myself, either getting a drink, or just finding a place to sit for a moment. That's when the more aggressive prowlers would pop up. They'd start up a conversation, or throw out a lame one-liner, or compliment my hair. Sometimes I'd just let them talk, because I knew as soon as I opened my mouth they'd know I was a guy. I definitely did not have a good "girl voice". I even had a couple of guys grind on me. That was particularly hot, because I felt both of them get hard and shift from dance-grinding to more of a dry humping. They were both pretty drunk, so it was fairly easy to get away without them pursuing me. I was still very cautious of how people would react to me, especially after dry humping me for a while.

Eventually I needed a bathroom break, and decided to seek out a bathroom that was away from the action. The party was at a frat house, so I walked around for a bit, and found a quiet-looking hallway. Eventually came across a bathroom near the end of the hall that was unoccupied. Just a couple of urinals and a couple stalls. I stood at the urinal, pulled up my skirt, slid my red lacy panties to the side, and let it flow. "Ohhhh, yeah", I said quietly. Had been holding that one a while. I finished up, shook off, tucked myself back into my panties, and walked over to the sink. Just then, I heard the door open. In walked a short, muscular guy wearing a wife beater and blue shorts. The material was fairly thin, and I could see the slightest hint of his bulge. He stumbled slightly, clearly somewhat drunk, and looked at me for a moment. "Hey baby," he said, "I think you're in the wrong spot". He turned and made his way to the urinal.

I wasn't sure what to do or say... but figured I should just be forthright in this situation. I responded, "Nah, I'm just in a costume... I'm in the right spot." I was watching him in the mirror as I washed my hands, and saw him turn his head. There was a slight delay, and then he said, "Wait.... really?"

"Yep, I just needed a quick break from the party." I started drying my hands as he finished peeing. He turned around to face me, and I threw the paper towel away and headed toward the door.

"Wait" He said. I looked over at him and saw him looking at me up and down... swaying a little as he did. "Ddjyou shave your legs??" He asked, slurring his words a bit. Again, clearly fairly drunk.

"Heh, yeah.... decided to go all out." I chuckled.

He walked over to me and said, "Can I feel 'em?" This took me a little by surprise, but I responded "Sure", and turned slightly to the side and bent my knee, to present my leg to him. He gently ran his hand up and down the side of my thigh. "So smooth...." He then went all the way down to my calf, back up my thigh. As his hand came back up, he moved it more toward the back of my thigh. He ran his thumb up under my skirt a little, and was just shy of touching my butt cheek, when he took his hand away and took a small step back. I saw that his bulge had become more pronounced. "Looks like you enjoyed that a little", I said with a grin.

"Oh shit," he said, looking down and covering himself with his hand. "I guess I'm kindofa leg man I guess" He said, still slurring a bit.

"I'm flattered," I reassured him. "You know......" I said suggestively as I raised my skirt a little. "There's more where that came from."

His eyes lit up, and he reached his hand back out to my leg, clearly no longer caring about his obvious erection. He rubbed my thigh some more, and eventually stepped to my side a little more so he could reach around behind me better. He slowly moved his hand closer and closer to my butt with each stroke, as if to gauge my reaction. Once he made contact though, he fully committed. His hand cupped my butt cheek, with the tips of his fingers gently nestled in my crack. He gave my butt a few good squeezes, then asked: "Ddjyou shave anything else?"

I looked at him and said, "Everything", putting long, slow emphasis on "every".

"Oh shit", he whispered. Then I felt his fingers slip behind my panties and begin exploring my hole. He worked his way down toward my taint, so I spread my legs slightly. He tapped my taint gently a few times, and applied pressure. It felt like he may have been simulating pleasuring a woman. Whatever his intent... it was working for me. About the time he first started grabbing my ass, I could feel my hardening dick start to stretch my panties. By this time, I noticed his nipples had also hardened, and I could see them poking out beneath the material of his wife beater. I reached over and softly flicked his nipple a few times. He didn't object, so I gave it a few more flicks and a nice squeeze. Then I repeated that with his other nipple.

Suddenly he turned me to face the counter, bent me over, dropped to his knees behind me and pulled my panties down. He passionately licked my left cheek from bottom to top, then gave it a quick suck, which ended in a "pop" sound. He did the same on the right cheek. All the while, his hands were exploring the entire lower half of my body. Gradually his licking and sucking got closer to my crack, until finally I felt him bury his nose near my hole as he began tonguing my taint. I let out a moan, which seemed to send him into more of a frenzy. He pulled back just long enough to say, "Oh fuck", then dove back in and began moaning along with me. He pulled back again and said, "You like that you little bathroom slut?"

"Oh fuck yes", I gasped.

He stood up, pushed down on my lower back to get my ass into position in front of his crotch. He humped me a few times through his shorts, then slid them down to his knees. He then pulled the front of his wife beater over the back of his head, exposing beautiful pecs, nipples, and well-defined abs. I didn't get a look at his dick, because he was standing directly behind me and I was looking at him in the mirror. I could feel it though as he humped me, rubbing his dick up and down the crack of my ass.

Soon I felt him press the head of his dick against my hole. He thrusted gently a couple of times, then said, "Is this what you wanted you little slut?" Before I could answer, he continued, "Issat why you came to the men's room? S'someone would pound your little slut hole?" Still slurring his words slightly.

"Fuck yes... please pound my slut hole."

He continued to try to thrust his dry dick into my hole, but it wasn't going anywhere without some lube. I spit into my hand and reached back to rub it on his dick. "Ohhhh, fuck" he moaned. As I rubbed it, it felt similar in size to my own 6 incher, though maybe slightly shorter and thicker. I brought his dick back to my hole, and he thrust again. This time the head started to go in and we both let out a moan. He pulled back, then following my lead, spit into his own hand and rubbed it onto his dick, and rubbed a little on my hole. He thrust again, and I felt my hole begin to open a little more. He began to fuck me with the tip of his dick, then applied some more spit lube, and finally was able to sink his cock balls deep into me. This caused me an incredible mixture of pain and pleasure. Spit is clearly not the best lube, but once he had buried himself to the hilt in my "slut hole", that no longer mattered. I had this sexy, short, muscular stranger's cock pressing against my prostate, and that was the only sensation that mattered.

He began pounding me with deep, heavy thrusts, and continued being very verbal: "I bet you love that, don't you you little slut?" "I bet you get pounded all the time in frathouse bathrooms." "Frat bros hiking up your skirt and dumping their loads into you...."

Each thrust of his dick hit my prostate in just the right spot, sending a wave of pleasure through my entire body. I began moaning almost uncontrollably, and in a higher pitch than I even realized I could go. "Fuuuck... I love making you moan like a little bitch" As he said that, his thrusting began to pick up speed and his breathing got heavier. I could even feel his dick begin to swell in my ass. "Fuuuuuck, here it comes.... this is what you wanted......" He unleashed a guttural moan, slammed his hips into me, grabbed my hips, and held me tight. His face contorted, and he continued moaning for at least 10-15 seconds, until his moans transitioned into heavy breathing.

He began rubbing my legs again, and accidentally made contact with my rock-hard dick. This was the first interaction with it he'd had during the entire encounter, so I got a little nervous, especially if he was trying to maintain the girl fantasy. Fortunately, he just gave my balls a gentle squeeze, then ran his fingers from the base of my balls up to the tip of my dick. I had apparently been precumming as he fucked me, so naturally some got on his hand. He just wiped it off on my skirt, slid his dick out of me, pulled up his shorts, and pulled his shirt back down over his torso. Then he stood me up, pulled my panties up, and even tucked my still-hard dick back into them... pointing it off to the right side. Again, he had to wipe some more precum off onto my skirt.

I turned around and we looked at each other for a moment. "Please don't tell anyone about this, okay?" He said.

I chuckled lightly and said, "I don't even know your name... don't worry."

He turned to walk out, then stopped, swaying ever so slightly. He turned his head back toward me, but was looking at the ground. ".......... it's David."

"Nice to meet you David... I'm Jon."

With that, he walked out of the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror for a moment, grinned and said, "You little fucking slut.... better get back to the party." I walked out into the hallway and headed back to the party.

To be continued.......
(Part 2 of the party may or may not feature the return of Mr. Mankini......)

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
one of the first times that i remember what i dressed up as for halloween--i dressed up in a dress and a wig-- and a friend put on the make up for me--and he dressed up as the same--so we went totrick or treating and a party and we kept on getting stared at that night---and the next day was so funny as friends called or came over to see if that was me in a dress--i was so surprised how many guys liked my costume---i told them my mom picked it out--then i figured she knew more about me than i thought

TxRanger1963

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is a continuation of my "College Party" story featuring Mr. Mankini: College Party
The lead-up is a little long, so I've marked the beginning of the "meat" of the story with *** for those who want to get right down to business.

It had been several weeks since the party where I had lost my virginity to the thick, sexy, mankini-wearing man whose name I still didn't know. I kept a close eye out whenever I was walking around campus, in hopes I would see him. I didn't really know what I'd do or say, but I still hoped to see him around. I even went to a couple more parties, but no luck.

Halloween was quickly approaching, and my friends were talking about a big costume party on Halloween weekend. We had several discussions about what our costumes should be, and after joking that one of us should be a "slutty ______" (fill in the blank), I decided to be the "brave" one and volunteer to be a "slutty" something for the party. I was very curious about the idea of dressing up as a woman..... mostly wondering about what kind of attention I would get from the guys that weren't observant enough to realize I was also a guy. I still wasn't really "out", so I just played up how "hilarious" it was going to be.

We took a trip to the big Halloween store and, as expected, there was a whole assortment of slutty choices: nurse, schoolgirl, librarian, witch, etc... After some debate about which would be best, we decided on nurse. My friend Derek said: "Dude, you're gonna be so fuckin' hot... everyone's gonna want to bang you! Hell, *I* might even want a piece of that action!" We all had a good laugh, but I secretly started to chub up a bit at the idea of Derek wanting to bang me. I hadn't really thought of him like that before, but the whole trip home, that's *all* I could think about.

Once I got back to my room, I took the costume out of the package and held the various pieces up to myself as I looked in the mirror. There was a hat with a red cross on it, a short, fitted medical-style "jacket", a cutoff undershirt, a short white skirt, and a fake stethoscope. Even with the jacket's single button fastened, my belly button area would still be exposed... and my legs, of course.

The more I thought about the costume, the more I wanted to play it as realistic as possible. I wanted to try to get men to flirt with me before realizing I was cross dressing. This meant I had a *lot* of shaving to do. I have sort of an "otter" type body... tall, lean, and moderately hairy. The day of the party, I decided to shave *everything* from my face to my toes. Trust me, this was no small task. However, once I was done, I kind of liked the smooth-all-over feeling. I tried on the costume, and looked in the mirror. My smooth belly was exposed, and actually looked slightly girlish. My legs were nice and long, and the heels made them look even longer. I hadn't put on any underwear yet, so I turned around and flipped up my skirt to see my cute little ass. It looked so different without any hair. Then I bent forward and spread my cheeks to check out my smooth hole. I begin to envision some drunk frat guy bending me over to check out and pound my hole, and immediately started getting hard.

About that time, there was a knock on my door. It startled me, but I quickly realized it was my girl friend Jessica, who had agreed to help me with my hair and makeup. I needed to hide the fact that my semi was starting to tent my skirt, so I pulled on the lacy red panties I had gotten. They didn't have much room for my "goodies", but fortunately they were tight enough to mostly hide my horniness.

I opened the door. "Ooh, look at you, you little slut!" Jessica said. We laughed as she came in and sat down. She even brought some wigs with her. I tried on a few, and we decided I looked best as a redhead with shoulder-length, wavy hair. For makeup, she said she'd do something light that would feminize my face a bit. The process took longer than I expected... and every time I'd ask if she was about done, she'd just say "Shut up, beauty takes time." Once she was done, she stepped back and said, "Okay, stand up." She looked me up and down, then said, "Now give me a twirl". I did a 360, and once I got all the way around, she said, "Damn, I'm good! You're hotter than some of my friends!" She dragged me over to the mirror so I could get a look. It was shocking... I don't know if I'd have even recognized me. "I'm ready to go slut it up!"

My friends and I had agreed to meet outside my building. I got down there a little early, and sat on a bench off to the side. I saw Derek walk up in his werewolf costume and sit on a bench near the door. He had glanced over at me briefly, but didn't seem to recognize me. I just sat there with my legs crossed, pretending to look at my phone. Then I saw Josh (mummy) and Sam (bloody axe in head) walk up together. They sat down with Derek and started talking. I saw Derek pull out his phone, and then I got a text from him saying "We're outside". They had each looked over at me at some point, but clearly didn't connect the dots that I was wearing the very costume they saw me buy. I said loud enough for them to hear: "What, you boys don't recognize me??"

They looked up, and suddenly I saw the recognition in their eyes. "Oh shit! Jon?? Holy shit!" Derek yelled. I stood up as they rushed over. "You like?" I asked as I gave them a twirl. "Daaaaamn... I didn't know you were going to do it like *that*!" Derek said. "I saw you sitting over there, and was about to come over and flirt, but then Josh and Sam walked up." The way Derek was looking at me made me wonder if there was any truth to his earlier comment about wanting a piece of the action.

After a little more conversation about my costume, who helped with makeup, etc... we began making our way to the party. On the way, I noticed I was getting a lot of attention from men walking by. Some were just subtle glances, some seemed to recognize or question if I was a guy, while others were longer, lustful-looking stares. Derek seemed to pick up on this as well. "Dude, Jon... have you seen all these guys checking you out?"

"What? No they're not..." I lied.

"They totally are... some of them look like they're looking at you like:" Then he made a werewolf howling noise.

Secretly, I was loving the attention, from both Derek and these random strangers.

We made it to the party and began to mingle. I noticed the same mixture of looks from the guys there. When I was standing talking to my friends, I was amazed at the number of guys who "accidentally" brushed their hand against my butt as they walked by. One time, as I was walking through a particularly crowded room, I even felt someone lightly pinch my butt.

Periodically, I'd be off by myself, either getting a drink, or just finding a place to sit for a moment. That's when the more aggressive prowlers would pop up. They'd start up a conversation, or throw out a lame one-liner, or compliment my hair. Sometimes I'd just let them talk, because I knew as soon as I opened my mouth they'd know I was a guy. I definitely did not have a good "girl voice". I even had a couple of guys grind on me. That was particularly hot, because I felt both of them get hard and shift from dance-grinding to more of a dry humping. They were both pretty drunk, so it was fairly easy to get away without them pursuing me. I was still very cautious of how people would react to me, especially after dry humping me for a while.

Eventually I needed a bathroom break, and decided to seek out a bathroom that was away from the action. The party was at a frat house, so I walked around for a bit, and found a quiet-looking hallway. Eventually came across a bathroom near the end of the hall that was unoccupied. Just a couple of urinals and a couple stalls. I stood at the urinal, pulled up my skirt, slid my red lacy panties to the side, and let it flow. "Ohhhh, yeah", I said quietly. Had been holding that one a while. I finished up, shook off, tucked myself back into my panties, and walked over to the sink. Just then, I heard the door open. In walked a short, muscular guy wearing a wife beater and blue shorts. The material was fairly thin, and I could see the slightest hint of his bulge. He stumbled slightly, clearly somewhat drunk, and looked at me for a moment. "Hey baby," he said, "I think you're in the wrong spot". He turned and made his way to the urinal.

I wasn't sure what to do or say... but figured I should just be forthright in this situation. I responded, "Nah, I'm just in a costume... I'm in the right spot." I was watching him in the mirror as I washed my hands, and saw him turn his head. There was a slight delay, and then he said, "Wait.... really?"

"Yep, I just needed a quick break from the party." I started drying my hands as he finished peeing. He turned around to face me, and I threw the paper towel away and headed toward the door.

"Wait" He said. I looked over at him and saw him looking at me up and down... swaying a little as he did. "Ddjyou shave your legs??" He asked, slurring his words a bit. Again, clearly fairly drunk.

"Heh, yeah.... decided to go all out." I chuckled.

He walked over to me and said, "Can I feel 'em?" This took me a little by surprise, but I responded "Sure", and turned slightly to the side and bent my knee, to present my leg to him. He gently ran his hand up and down the side of my thigh. "So smooth...." He then went all the way down to my calf, back up my thigh. As his hand came back up, he moved it more toward the back of my thigh. He ran his thumb up under my skirt a little, and was just shy of touching my butt cheek, when he took his hand away and took a small step back. I saw that his bulge had become more pronounced. "Looks like you enjoyed that a little", I said with a grin.

"Oh shit," he said, looking down and covering himself with his hand. "I guess I'm kindofa leg man I guess" He said, still slurring a bit.

"I'm flattered," I reassured him. "You know......" I said suggestively as I raised my skirt a little. "There's more where that came from."

His eyes lit up, and he reached his hand back out to my leg, clearly no longer caring about his obvious erection. He rubbed my thigh some more, and eventually stepped to my side a little more so he could reach around behind me better. He slowly moved his hand closer and closer to my butt with each stroke, as if to gauge my reaction. Once he made contact though, he fully committed. His hand cupped my butt cheek, with the tips of his fingers gently nestled in my crack. He gave my butt a few good squeezes, then asked: "Ddjyou shave anything else?"

I looked at him and said, "Everything", putting long, slow emphasis on "every".

"Oh shit", he whispered. Then I felt his fingers slip behind my panties and begin exploring my hole. He worked his way down toward my taint, so I spread my legs slightly. He tapped my taint gently a few times, and applied pressure. It felt like he may have been simulating pleasuring a woman. Whatever his intent... it was working for me. About the time he first started grabbing my ass, I could feel my hardening dick start to stretch my panties. By this time, I noticed his nipples had also hardened, and I could see them poking out beneath the material of his wife beater. I reached over and softly flicked his nipple a few times. He didn't object, so I gave it a few more flicks and a nice squeeze. Then I repeated that with his other nipple.

Suddenly he turned me to face the counter, bent me over, dropped to his knees behind me and pulled my panties down. He passionately licked my left cheek from bottom to top, then gave it a quick suck, which ended in a "pop" sound. He did the same on the right cheek. All the while, his hands were exploring the entire lower half of my body. Gradually his licking and sucking got closer to my crack, until finally I felt him bury his nose near my hole as he began tonguing my taint. I let out a moan, which seemed to send him into more of a frenzy. He pulled back just long enough to say, "Oh fuck", then dove back in and began moaning along with me. He pulled back again and said, "You like that you little bathroom slut?"

"Oh fuck yes", I gasped.

He stood up, pushed down on my lower back to get my ass into position in front of his crotch. He humped me a few times through his shorts, then slid them down to his knees. He then pulled the front of his wife beater over the back of his head, exposing beautiful pecs, nipples, and well-defined abs. I didn't get a look at his dick, because he was standing directly behind me and I was looking at him in the mirror. I could feel it though as he humped me, rubbing his dick up and down the crack of my ass.

Soon I felt him press the head of his dick against my hole. He thrusted gently a couple of times, then said, "Is this what you wanted you little slut?" Before I could answer, he continued, "Issat why you came to the men's room? S'someone would pound your little slut hole?" Still slurring his words slightly.

"Fuck yes... please pound my slut hole."

He continued to try to thrust his dry dick into my hole, but it wasn't going anywhere without some lube. I spit into my hand and reached back to rub it on his dick. "Ohhhh, fuck" he moaned. As I rubbed it, it felt similar in size to my own 6 incher, though maybe slightly shorter and thicker. I brought his dick back to my hole, and he thrust again. This time the head started to go in and we both let out a moan. He pulled back, then following my lead, spit into his own hand and rubbed it onto his dick, and rubbed a little on my hole. He thrust again, and I felt my hole begin to open a little more. He began to fuck me with the tip of his dick, then applied some more spit lube, and finally was able to sink his cock balls deep into me. This caused me an incredible mixture of pain and pleasure. Spit is clearly not the best lube, but once he had buried himself to the hilt in my "slut hole", that no longer mattered. I had this sexy, short, muscular stranger's cock pressing against my prostate, and that was the only sensation that mattered.

He began pounding me with deep, heavy thrusts, and continued being very verbal: "I bet you love that, don't you you little slut?" "I bet you get pounded all the time in frathouse bathrooms." "Frat bros hiking up your skirt and dumping their loads into you...."

Each thrust of his dick hit my prostate in just the right spot, sending a wave of pleasure through my entire body. I began moaning almost uncontrollably, and in a higher pitch than I even realized I could go. "Fuuuck... I love making you moan like a little bitch" As he said that, his thrusting began to pick up speed and his breathing got heavier. I could even feel his dick begin to swell in my ass. "Fuuuuuck, here it comes.... this is what you wanted......" He unleashed a guttural moan, slammed his hips into me, grabbed my hips, and held me tight. His face contorted, and he continued moaning for at least 10-15 seconds, until his moans transitioned into heavy breathing.

He began rubbing my legs again, and accidentally made contact with my rock-hard dick. This was the first interaction with it he'd had during the entire encounter, so I got a little nervous, especially if he was trying to maintain the girl fantasy. Fortunately, he just gave my balls a gentle squeeze, then ran his fingers from the base of my balls up to the tip of my dick. I had apparently been precumming as he fucked me, so naturally some got on his hand. He just wiped it off on my skirt, slid his dick out of me, pulled up his shorts, and pulled his shirt back down over his torso. Then he stood me up, pulled my panties up, and even tucked my still-hard dick back into them... pointing it off to the right side. Again, he had to wipe some more precum off onto my skirt.

I turned around and we looked at each other for a moment. "Please don't tell anyone about this, okay?" He said.

I chuckled lightly and said, "I don't even know your name... don't worry."

He turned to walk out, then stopped, swaying ever so slightly. He turned his head back toward me, but was looking at the ground. ".......... it's David."

"Nice to meet you David... I'm Jon."

With that, he walked out of the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror for a moment, grinned and said, "You little fucking slut.... better get back to the party." I walked out into the hallway and headed back to the party.

To be continued.......
(Part 2 of the party may or may not feature the return of Mr. Mankini......)
My wife now episode wife and son wanted me to dress up as a woman for Halloween I did I wore dress pantyhose a black song and my cowboy boots I wish I could have had something like it what happened to you happen to me I feel so much like a woman that night and I wanted to be fucked so badly that thought kept running through my mind all night long of my brother-in-law taking me to in his arms to the bed kissing me and fucking the damn Daylight's out of me