Halloween Trickery

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All of the coaches at my school are dressing as Cheerleaders tomorrow (all day). I tried on the skirt with my trunks underneath. Ther is not fucking way man. I was bulge city. I have to teach and be around my students. My wife found an old pair of calvin klein trunks that are so tight they pin my boys down to my body. I will have to wear them and a pair of shorts under the skirt. The crap what I have to go through for this crazy day.
Last year I wore a Superman costume. Although it was form fitting and showed my muscles, ass and a bit of a bulge, I felt more comfortable in it. I guess it is a skirt thing.
Happy Halloween
Jake

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
All of the coaches at my school are dressing as Cheerleaders tomorrow (all day). I tried on the skirt with my trunks underneath. Ther is not fucking way man. I was bulge city. I have to teach and be around my students. My wife found an old pair of calvin klein trunks that are so tight they pin my boys down to my body. I will have to wear them and a pair of shorts under the skirt. The crap what I have to go through for this crazy day.
Last year I wore a Superman costume. Although it was form fitting and showed my muscles, ass and a bit of a bulge, I felt more comfortable in it. I guess it is a skirt thing.
Happy Halloween
Jake

Watch for those Halloween Breezes, Jake.:rolleyes:
Good for you for having spirit.