Halloween

nudepaul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
:evilgrin:
Hey guys - have you ever shown that large penis as part of your Halloween Celebrations? Or plan to this year? Lets share our experiences.

Here's my first one:

I transfered to a southern college my sophmore year after living up north where it was always cold in October. There was a big Halloween Party and my roomate was going. He asked me to come along but I didn't want to have to worry about finding or renting a costume and said no every time he mentioned the party.

The evening of the party he asked again and I used the execuse that I had no costume. He answered by reminding me that I had spent the summer working as a handyman at a nudist resort and thus has been nude with alot of people and also had a killer all-over tan. So, to make a long story short, after a couple of beers and the assurance that we would be wearing small black masks I agreed to go as a nudist. A quick shower and body shave and I was ready. I wore a bathrobe to the party and when I got there off it went. If some of you are interested, I'll relate some of the things that happened at the party. Let me know.

Anyway I had a great time. Check th gallery for some of my pics.

:toast:

index.php

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I painted myself white and went as a statue once when I was in Architecture school. It was a Masters Maquerade, come as your favorite art or architecture.

It was a blast, even when the dean congradulated me on winning the costume contest.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe I'm the only one who hasn't worn Halloween costumes which show everything off. LOL I actually tend to pick very modest Halloween costumes. A lot of gothic stuff. Most years a vampire. But I've also been an executioner one year.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I'm a big, imposing fella, so for the kids I'll dress up as the Frankenstein monster - green makeup on the face and hands, realistic-looking scars and stitches. I take the glass from the upper part of the storm door and cover it with cobwebs and I put a black-light bulb over the door. Then I stand inside and reach through the opening to hand out the candy. I wonder why so many of the kids run away treatless?

If it's an adult affair I usually go as a nerd. Tape on the glasses, paper reinforcements with red marker in the center on the face to look like shaving injuries, bowtie, pocket protector and - best of all - I get to hitch my pants up so high that the bulge becomes part of the costume. :hi:

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If I were a shower, like most of you guys, I would go nude and throw the dick over my shoulder and be a gasoline pump:) At $3.00 a gallon, I would let anyone who wanted to pump me....

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Sabln7@Oct 6 2005, 06:48 AM
If I were a shower, like most of you guys, I would go nude and throw the dick over my shoulder and be a gasoline pump:) At $3.00 a gallon, I would let anyone who wanted to pump me....
[post=349325]Quoted post[/post]​

:yourock:

This post has had me laughing all day! :)

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Sabln7@Oct 6 2005, 10:48 AM
[post=349325]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm sure that would quickly become a Monopoly; oil companies would sue you.

Although that idea is HILARIOUS.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last year I built a harness which supported a large round ring above my head from which I hung a semi transparent shower curtain. I won $500 and was naked as a jaybird inside, carrying a scrub brush, wearing a shower cap and soap on a rope....being naked inside the shower was NO secret....to anyone.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Pecker@Oct 5 2005, 06:03 PM
I'm a big, imposing fella, so for the kids I'll dress up as the Frankenstein monster - green makeup on the face and hands, realistic-looking scars and stitches. I take the glass from the upper part of the storm door and cover it with cobwebs and I put a black-light bulb over the door. Then I stand inside and reach through the opening to hand out the candy. I wonder why so many of the kids run away treatless?

If it's an adult affair I usually go as a nerd. Tape on the glasses, paper reinforcements with red marker in the center on the face to look like shaving injuries, bowtie, pocket protector and - best of all - I get to hitch my pants up so high that the bulge becomes part of the costume. :hi:
[post=349229]Quoted post[/post]​
That's the thing about the vampire costume. I can get rid of the fangs, add some fake scars to my arms, the kind you get from playing with razors, and suddenly I'm a goth.