Halloween

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by nudepaul, Oct 4, 2005.

1. nudepaul

nudepaul New Member

Albums:
    :evilgrin:
    Hey guys - have you ever shown that large penis as part of your Halloween Celebrations? Or plan to this year? Lets share our experiences.

Here's my first one:

I transfered to a southern college my sophmore year after living up north where it was always cold in October. There was a big Halloween Party and my roomate was going. He asked me to come along but I didn't want to have to worry about finding or renting a costume and said no every time he mentioned the party.

The evening of the party he asked again and I used the execuse that I had no costume. He answered by reminding me that I had spent the summer working as a handyman at a nudist resort and thus has been nude with alot of people and also had a killer all-over tan. So, to make a long story short, after a couple of beers and the assurance that we would be wearing small black masks I agreed to go as a nudist. A quick shower and body shave and I was ready. I wore a bathrobe to the party and when I got there off it went. If some of you are interested, I'll relate some of the things that happened at the party. Let me know.

Anyway I had a great time. Check th gallery for some of my pics.

:toast:

[​IMG]

2. viking

viking New Member

Albums:
    I painted myself white and went as a statue once when I was in Architecture school. It was a Masters Maquerade, come as your favorite art or architecture.

It was a blast, even when the dean congradulated me on winning the costume contest.

3. jonb

Gold Member

Maybe I'm the only one who hasn't worn Halloween costumes which show everything off. LOL I actually tend to pick very modest Halloween costumes. A lot of gothic stuff. Most years a vampire. But I've also been an executioner one year.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I'm a big, imposing fella, so for the kids I'll dress up as the Frankenstein monster - green makeup on the face and hands, realistic-looking scars and stitches. I take the glass from the upper part of the storm door and cover it with cobwebs and I put a black-light bulb over the door. Then I stand inside and reach through the opening to hand out the candy. I wonder why so many of the kids run away treatless?

If it's an adult affair I usually go as a nerd. Tape on the glasses, paper reinforcements with red marker in the center on the face to look like shaving injuries, bowtie, pocket protector and - best of all - I get to hitch my pants up so high that the bulge becomes part of the costume. :hi:

5. dfox7.3x5

dfox7.3x5 New Member

I always go as John Holmes...

6. Sabln7

Sabln7 New Member

If I were a shower, like most of you guys, I would go nude and throw the dick over my shoulder and be a gasoline pump:) At $3.00 a gallon, I would let anyone who wanted to pump me....

7. SEANekkid

SEANekkid New Member

I like to go as an ancient roman. The Marc Anthony costume is pretty good at:
    http://www.buycostumes.com

Always freeball underneath and the material is so light that everyone can see your cock swing back and forth underneath.

8. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

:yourock:

This post has had me laughing all day! :)

9. GoneA

Gold Member

I'm sure that would quickly become a Monopoly; oil companies would sue you.

Although that idea is HILARIOUS.

10. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Last year I built a harness which supported a large round ring above my head from which I hung a semi transparent shower curtain. I won $500 and was naked as a jaybird inside, carrying a scrub brush, wearing a shower cap and soap on a rope....being naked inside the shower was NO secret....to anyone.

11. jonb

Gold Member

That's the thing about the vampire costume. I can get rid of the fangs, add some fake scars to my arms, the kind you get from playing with razors, and suddenly I'm a goth.

Draft saved Draft deleted