Halls commercial elevator guy

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nah, there's something sexy about them all, I think maybe it's their persona/character and looks.

Paul (Verizon guy) has got incredible dark sexy eyes if you ever see him without his glasses, he's very nice looking!

Dell dude did get fired for pot, but he's done a lot of stage work including a gay role and I believe he's been doing some films as well.

sorry, i'd rather watch a 14 hr loop of that vince guy doin the sham-wow commercial than see that verizon dude for 30 secs. LOL at least vince has a personality.

and i dind't say the other 2 weren't hot,...u can be older taller and dumber and still be hot

Jasper72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There's one sinus med commercial with mother and daughter doing flashcards.
They switch into her brain and there's a hot hunk who puts the flashcard into a vacuum tube for an answer. He kinda looks like Abraham Benrubi (ER, Men in Trees). I thought it was him first time I saw it, but it isn't (altho Abe does have brothers...)

I'd LOVE to vacuum his tube!
(insert groan...and moan...)

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's one sinus med commercial with mother and daughter doing flashcards.
They switch into her brain and there's a hot hunk who puts the flashcard into a vacuum tube for an answer. He kinda looks like Abraham Benrubi (ER, Men in Trees). I thought it was him first time I saw it, but it isn't (altho Abe does have brothers...)

I'd LOVE to vacuum his tube!
(insert groan...and moan...)

isnt' that the giant guy that used to be on ER?

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight