Halo 3

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alright, 'fess up: who's going to be getting Halo 3? I wanna know so I can kick you guys' asses all over Xbox Live. :biggrin1:

I'll be getting it, that's fo' shure.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
im getting it..
Im a gonna fuck you up boy.

I rented BIOSHOCK last night.. its pretty good...

it is visually stunning,, but I have been waiting for H3.. I am not a big Halo fan.. but the franchise is strong, and I am sure MS will be dumping alot of money into the production of the game..

And I am still gonna fuck you up.

D

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I rented BIOSHOCK last night.. its pretty good...

it is visually stunning,, but I have been waiting for H3.. I am not a big Halo fan.. but the franchise is strong, and I am sure MS will be dumping alot of money into the production of the game..

Haha, I got Bioshock a couple of days ago.... AMAZING game. Intense atmosphere, great graphics... I deserving spiritual successor to System Shock 2.

And I am still gonna fuck you up.
It's just like Bush said... bring it. :biggrin1:

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You called? :tongue:

Yes, of course, can't wait for Halo 3. I have been playing the Call of Duty 4 beta and that one has been surprisingly fun. I am also getting the "Orange Box" and "Mass Effect" later this year.

Not to mention the Wii games I also wanna get.

How the heck can people afford 3 systems is beyond me!:frown1:

edit: Oh yeah, prepare to get pwnd!:AR15firing:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You called? :tongue:

Yes, of course, can't wait for Halo 3. I have been playing the Call of Duty 4 beta and that one has been surprisingly fun. I am also getting the "Orange Box" and "Mass Effect" later this year.

Ooooooh, I can't wait for Mass Effect. It's about time we get another epic RPG on the 360.

I gotta remember to get the CoD4 beta tonight when I get home... I smell another computer upgrade soon, oy vey...

Not to mention the Wii games I also wanna get.

How the heck can people afford 3 systems is beyond me!:frown1:
I think the question you should be asking is: why the hell would anyone want to buy a PS3? :tongue:

edit: Oh yeah, prepare to get pwnd!:AR15firing:
I'm gonna go Scarface on your ass. :biggrin1: :rocketwhore:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you all will bow to my ability...
fuck you losers..
all I need is halo 3,
Xbox live subscription,
and a xbox wifi..
fuck... being broke sucks.
:(

Don't you have those already? Get your priorities straight, man!

Xbox Live > food.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Halo 3 has a cool 4 player online co-op mode, so when we tired of fragging noobs, we could join up and save the earth from alien scum as a team, hehe.:cool:

Sweet, delicious co-op... Never get tired of that.

BTW, what's your (and whoever else's) GamerTag? I'm burnside69x on Xbox Live.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can I be first? :3 I'll play the role of the disobedient Covenenant Alien-turned ally... and you can be the discipline-dispencing Master Chief. :3

>_> <__< o.o;;; *shuts up* XD

Is Bioshock any good on the XBOX? I've followed it up on gametrailers for a long time... but I keep having the feeling that the PC version is better than the 360. :x

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is Bioshock any good on the XBOX? I've followed it up on gametrailers for a long time... but I keep having the feeling that the PC version is better than the 360. :x

I had to get the 360 version because I've heard from many people that the PC version only plays really well (at high res and high quality graphics) with 2GB of RAM, and I only have one on my machine at home right now. As far as the rest is concerned, it's supposed to be a straight forward port.