HALO (Gamer thread)

Media
I am addicted to this game. I always heard of it but never played it until 2 months ago. I just thought it was one of those guy games. But this game is awesome even though I suck and my friends always end up killing me. I have bad aim.

Any HALO junkies out there?

kicksu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Best game EVAR! great storyline. and multiplayer is considered the best out there. yay for halo fans!

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Best game EVAR! great storyline. and multiplayer is considered the best out there. yay for halo fans!

ummm actually, it isn't the best game ever, the MP is -ok- and the fx are mmmmmmmmmm pretty good..
but it is a fun game.

I have 1 2 and of course 3 at my house, and even though I own much better games, I still play halo :)

wellhungguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah same here the game is great and can't wait until the halo the movie gets released if it ever does lol. The best multiplayer game of the year in my opinion is coming out in november its Call of Duty 4, did anyone play the beta it was ace.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've played through the game multiple times, beat it on the hardest level, am pretty good at multiplayer, but always thought it was very overrated. Not nearly as revolutionary or anything as some made it out to be. Unimaginative next to some other FPSs out there. Some of the level design in the original game was downright awful, so many repetitive rooms one after the other it became very easy to get lost and/or bored. The story wasn't that good, either. The Flood was pretty dumb.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
God Damn Halo. GOD DAMN HALO.

My ex use to play that every day ALL day.
and don't even get me started on fucking ZELDA.

I will admitt I enjoyed watching him play Zelda.

I ONCE tried to play Halo on XboxLive...
i got in that little buggy thing and kept going in circles.

The guy that was on the back shooting people jumped off...
I sucked.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
God Damn Halo. GOD DAMN HALO.

My ex use to play that every day ALL day.
and don't even get me started on fucking ZELDA.

I will admitt I enjoyed watching him play Zelda.

I ONCE tried to play Halo on XboxLive...
i got in that little buggy thing and kept going in circles.

The guy that was on the back shooting people jumped off...
I sucked.

If we were together I'd be far too busy having sex with you to play video games. What is it with some guys? Another one of my female friends had their marriage ruined by EverQuest.

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Halo is decent. Enjoyable the first time around, not so much after. I've never understood the frenzy over it personally, the multiplayer is pretty bland to me. I grew up playing Perfect Dark (for n64) in a room with 8-12 people constantly switching off and talking shit, which is (still) more fun than hearing kids cuss you out online. You can always mute them, but then it's just silence, and silence sucks.

And Notthe7, what the fuck kind of mental disorder did your ex have that he'd rather play with games than play with you? :smile: