Hamish Linklater from New Adventures of Old Christine

coolsxyman

1st Like
Media
I was just watching the New Adventures of Old Christine, and the actor who plays Julia Louis-Dreyfus' brother Hamish Linklater has a huge bulge. I have never noticed it before, but he was playing fat in this episode, so they had him in some tighter pants. He is packing. Anyone know anything about him?

Reactions: Psilord905

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was just watching the New Adventures of Old Christine, and the actor who plays Julia Louis-Dreyfus' brother Hamish Linklater has a huge bulge. I have never noticed it before, but he was playing fat in this episode, so they had him in some tighter pants. He is packing. Anyone know anything about him?

I've noticed it before, but usually I just notice that I want to put jim on his back and grab onto his ankles.

leoboy63

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a feeling he was packing. I've noticed that his jeans seemed kinda full in the crotch, but last night's episode was the proof. There was an episode in which he sleeps with Barb (Wanda Sykes) and basically asks her not to judge his size against black men she had been with... I don't think he has anything to worry about!

stoneguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Glad I was watching this in HD. The scene was in the first few minutes of the show, and I was not expecting to get this nice a view of his boner. Guess he was going commando. Thanks for posting the extra-nice backside view, collguy!

Jablackanese

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Glad I was watching this in HD. The scene was in the first few minutes of the show, and I was not expecting to get this nice a view of his boner. Guess he was going commando. Thanks for posting the extra-nice backside view, collguy!
which season/episode was it?