hammer time!! how long non-stop?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_horsehung12inch, Sep 10, 2008.

1. B_horsehung12inch

B_horsehung12inch New Member

evenin' all

how long can u usually go for, hammering nonstop and without slowin?
    my fuck buddy loves it, so shes trained me up lol, i can now go nonstop for about an hour! but i can barely walk the next day lol!

2. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    love the hour long fucking sessions...if you have found a lady that wants that regular...do not let her get away...as quick as you can....MARRY HER...

3. Gnashin Teefe

Gnashin Teefe New Member

who can fuck for that long and not squirt?

15 minutes of nonstop thrusting at best. and my dick, legs and back would be aching after that. seems like i pass a threshold after too much time passes and the horniness factor wears off. not sure i could even stay hard for a full hour of nonstop hammer fucking.

4. powerbook06

powerbook06 Member

:eek::eek::eek: You are joking, right? I cannot tell for now but when I was active I could not last for more than 2-3 minutes, and this only with effort and only on periods when I had regularly sex. If I was to go without sex for days, I could easily finish while trying to penetrate. :redface: It is true though that a condom really helped here but not much when I was very aroused.

5. B_horsehung12inch

i must be a freak lol

i can only do it cos shes 'trained' me to, the pain the next day is worth it though

6. powerbook06

powerbook06 Member

Affirmative. :wink:

You do it with or without condom? What about the feeling on the glans and inner foreskin surface? I could not stand this for long.

7. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    lasting has never been an issue for me...hour is common....i blame it on being 50 yrs old..circumsized...and sometimes wish it is not the case....try mutual masterbation with your partner...can train yourself to hold out for long time....

8. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    "Without slowing"??? I can't say that, but I generally fuck 2 to 3 hours with the partners / boyfriends I've had (except the first one, he couldn't take it that long) and with my best regular fuck buddies now. Some of them have BF's but they are insatiable size queens who like my big cock and like to get fucked hard for a long time and their boyfriends aren't as hung or as vigorous. (You know you're good when people at an orgy or group sex scene stop fucking to come over and watch you. LOL) The BF's or fuck buddies don't usually start out able to take it that long, but over the course of a couple months they work up to it.

I won't even tell you what my record is, because I don't want to get all the flak from guys that won't believe because I've seen what happens to other people. I will say I was 19 at the time and it was with the girl I eventually married. Another insatiable size queen. I love 'em! Used to be girls, now guys.

9. powerbook06

powerbook06 Member

Yes, that pretty much sums up your situation. I am uncut by the way and very sensitive. But not young anymore.

Uncutsouthernboy likes this.
  10. b1brunner

b1brunner Member

With me it depends on my partner. I am not as big as alot of you guys, 7.5x6. I have been with small, petite size girls who want to go for an hour, or even longer. I have also been with taller, athletic girls, who are waving the white flag after about 10 minutes. So, I just never know. I have the ability to last an hour, and also have developed, over time, the ability to cum when I want to. If I were to come up with an average, I would say the average encounter goes about 20 minutes.

11. hose 85

hose 85 Member

I would say 15-20 minutes is about all my wife can take if I am really pounding her. I can tell by the look on her face when it goes from pleasure to pain and I try to finish up ASAP.

Just my 2 cents, J.

12. B_horsehung12inch

lol i no about em waiving the old white flag lol

13. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

4 minutes 12 seconds

14. hexer

hexer New Member

making the wife walk like a cowboy the next day from hour plusr romps and when she complains the next day that she hurts is always fun. lucky for her i am "above" average as she says as i am no monster not even close, but even after 10 yrs she still has issue with depth. go fig.

15. D_Phoolon Dahill

D_Phoolon Dahill New Member

I cant bang hard and fast for 2 reasons....
    1. The majority of girls ive tried it with end up complaining it hurts and even sometimes crying... and...
    2.The ones Ive tried it with that love it turn me on so much I end up cumming!!

I did have one gf who could handle my cock very well...she showed my cock some good times :)
    One night we fucked in all positions for 9 hours ( believe it or not ) we eneded up in a 69 position and she finished me off in her mouth...should have filmed it!! I shot so much cum into her mouth she was swallowing away and couldnt keep up...it dribble out all over my cock and balls ( which I like!! )
    She finshed off by licking it all off :)

16. B_horsehung12inch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEWS FLASH~~~~~~~~~

I went for about an hour and a half! the girl must of been hollow!

BEST FUCK E V E R

17. DonJuanDeShenzhen

Albums:
    I timed it once and it was 40 minutes.

I've gone longer on other occasions. One of my best fucks she said it was like 1.5 hours.

It all depends on the partner and the situation. As her pussy gets tighter and starts contracting I find it harder and harder to resist ...

18. MadCock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The wife never really liked for me to hammer my full length into her (pain) until she had her full hysterectomy. Now she prefers to have me run my full length in and out has hard as I can for as long as I can, over the short deep storks that she always loved before her hysterectomy. Our love sessions are around 45 min to an hour of witch I can hammer way for 10-15 min before having to slow down to take a breather, and usually get in two to three full on hammering sessions before I cum.

19. nice_guy_here

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Out of the 6 women that I've had sex with, I've only actually been able to cum with 1 of them from actual intercourse, so having sex for over 2 hours is not an uncommon thing for me. I was told that I have to be "emotionally connected" to someone to feel safe enough to cum or something like that, but I think I'm just SUPERMAN! (J/K). When it comes to actually going for it full-tilt, probably about 40 minutes is the best that I used to able to manage when I was actually getting sex regularly, so, even though I'm still in great shape and pretty good at CV stamina (treadmill, etc), my "hammer-time" stamina is probably only about 15-20 now. Still with some practice, I think I be a jackhammer for over an hour should I find a lady who actually wants to do that with me.

20. Infernal

Gold Member

Albums:
    My boyfriend gets off after about 5 or 6 minutes or hard pounding.... I can lost a whole lot longer than that, but I usually stop because it causes him pain if I continue too long after he cums.

Draft saved Draft deleted