Hammurabi would be proud.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by HazelGod, Jan 14, 2008.

1. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
  2. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    Tarrant County court records show the father had received two years deferred adjudication probation in November 1996 after pleading guilty to burglary of a habitation.
    As part of that plea-in-bar agreement, the man avoided prosecution on four other charges: possession of marijuana, theft by check, and two cases of assault with bodily injury. His probation, however, was revoked in 2000, and he was sentenced to two years in prison.
    The father also received a 30-day jail sentence for assault with bodily injury in 2001 and a 20-day jail sentence for possession of marijuana in 2006, records show.

Righteous criminals, always good fun.

3. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

What he should have done is kick the bitch out, along with her rapist son. Out on the street, no questions asked, no warning, with (at most) a garbage bag of clothes.

When she bailed out her little delinquent, she voided all warranties and forfeited any rights or considerations.

4. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Sorry - call me a nazi fuckwit if you will - I'm with the Daddy here.

*shrugs*

5. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    fazi nuckwit.

Bastard, too.

6. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

*reaches for a wrench like metal tool* :eek:

No - in all seriousness, as a parent I can understand the man's rage at what happened to his daughter. It was a fairly fucked and serious crime and if he was willing to go to jail for the satifaction of beating the shit out of the delinquent and shoving a wrench up his ass then fine. The article doesn't mention where the girl ended up though. With her biological mother? In care? Who knows. She's the only actual victim in the whole sorry affair though.

Edit: Also, none of the father's previous crimes were anything like as bad as anal rape of a minor. "assault with bodily injury" is about as bad as he got and that covers a range of things but is never as bad as GBH - GBH exists in the States, right? Over here GBH is anything worse than brusing (which is ABH). [rough definition, not trying to be text book here]

7. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    Ehm.

"Tarrant County court records show the father had received two years deferred adjudication probation in November 1996 after pleading guilty to burglary of a habitation.
    As part of that plea-in-bar agreement, the man avoided prosecution on four other charges: possession of marijuana, theft by check, and two cases of assault with bodily injury. His probation, however, was revoked in 2000, and he was sentenced to two years in prison.
    The father also received a 30-day jail sentence for assault with bodily injury in 2001 and a 20-day jail sentence for possession of marijuana in 2006, records show."

Seems like the kid was raised in a criminal atmosphere. I've personally known many kids who grew up in specifically criminal conditions (as opposed to just poor/downtrodden), and it's quite amazing to see how little they can control their impulses. Doesn't absolve the kid of his actions in any way (truly), but based on my own knowledge, I can easily see unmentioned factors playing into this.

8. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

See my edit...

I hardly think a couple of assults and some blow in this kid's STEP-father's life are likely to have been any kind of factor. We don't even know how long the step-father and mother had been together.

I think maybe, instead of looking to Daddy, who smoked some blow and got into a few episodes of fisticuffs, maybe we should look at Mommy who bailed the little shit out (maybe understandable) and expected her husband to take him back into the household where he commited a foul criminal act (NOT understandable).

9. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    I'm not arguing anything. I was just noting that there was mention of other criminal acts in the family, so there's a relatively good chance that the kid comes from a criminal background. Being inclined to rape + criminal family isn't a good combination.

Also, it's generally safe to assume that a person who has been convicted of multiple criminal offenses has committed others that have not been discovered. It's a crap shoot, really. Some lifetime criminals (I've known a few) never even get charged with a single crime. Another person might get caught twice after committing two crimes and never do anything like it again. With the information provided it's impossible to know. However, I do think you'll agree with me when I say that lots of crime, especially petty crime, goes un-prosecuted, and thus the perpetrators of said crimes get away with them.

I lost track of what I was saying.
    Bah.
    Some sort of fazi nuckwit mind trick of yours.

10. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm appalled the mother bailed him out of jail. He should've spent the entire time there. That's one of the problems I see already.

11. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Myah-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaa

Er - yeah - that is a fair point in general terms, yes. In fact both points are fair. The father's rap sheet is probably the tip of the iceberg in terms of actual crimes commited - the same is true of most convicted criminals. I just think there is so much more to it in a case this serious - but yeah, an exposure to crime and criminality is not going to help a disturbed kid to stay on the path.

Yup - that's what I'm saying. I call them the 'my Johnny done nothin'!' brigade - mothers who who stick up for their kids regardless. Sure, loving your children unconditionally is one thing - bailing their sorry child-raping asses out of jail is another. If anything I would expect a good parent to come down harder than anyone else on their child in a case like this.

12. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I'm completely and totally with you. If my son did that, I don't know that I'd ever want to see his face again. Hell, the father warned his wife that if she bailed out her son, he was going to hurt him. He was probably safer in the jail. So she had TWO reasons not to bail him out, and she did it anyway. If my son does ANYTHING to get himself in jail, he can stay there until he goes to court. Period.

13. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Yeah, Manly B.,D.C. and,Meg I totally agree with you. Parents today seem to lack any control, over their kids. I don't know why,but a good ass whooping', could'nt hurt that, little deranged shit. I don't get how you can just let your kids, run amok all over society,and still do nada about it. What the hell is up with these parents today?
    I got beatings as a kid, and I gave plenty of whippings to my own kids
    never did any harm to any of us. It did make us want to follow the rules eventually though.
    Spare the rod ......stick a wrench up his ass! :eek:
    Why would anyone bail this delinquent out of jail?
    cigarbabe:saevil:

14. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Insane. I'd of probably killed him, you know what they say about daddys little girl..

15. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

What the mother did was wrong, but we don't know how long the father was his stepfather and what input he'd had into the boy's upbringing, his actions could be in part the consequences of faulty parenting from both sides.

16. jakeatolla

Gold Member

Albums:
    Regardless of the Father's past criminal mis-doings,
    the little fuck-wad should die for what he did.
    Has anyone noticed how big and wide the problem of pedophillia
    has become ?
    Lets start killing the sick bastards and hopefully the problem will
    diminish. Because they Cannot be cured, and most of them have no
    remorse for thier actions.

17. hotbtminla

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm still reeling over the fact that they even set a bail limit for the kid. I'm not familiar with how that sort of thing works in Texas (or California for that matter) but how do you assign a price on temporary freedom after you anally rape your 8 year old sister???

Draft saved Draft deleted